WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionPurple Green lines, WITH PIC :) EmptyPurple Green lines, WITH PIC :)

more_horiz
Dell Dimension 4600 Win XP Sony flat screen monitor.

prob started with no signal to the monitor. swapped graphics cards. solved problem.

prob came back. no signal to monitor few weeks later. swapped cable. solved problem.

prob came back few months later. no signal to monitor. swapped back to original graphics card. signal comes through with purple green lines. bought new graphics card. problem persists.

Purple Green lines, WITH PIC :) Purplelines

have cleaned everything, all connections, have put a fan direct into case. swapped this and that. feels like i have the problem back tracked to something pre graphics card?

In the display settings, it says im on 640 x 480 at 4 bit. and i can ghange this, then when the revert pop up comes through it reverts back to the 640 x 480 4 bit.

ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!! old system, not worth alot of trouble. but its the principal of the whole thing.

ty for your time :smile2:

descriptionPurple Green lines, WITH PIC :) EmptyRe: Purple Green lines, WITH PIC :)

more_horiz
can anyone help me with any possibilities?

anything
ANYTHING
would be very helpful. TYTY

descriptionPurple Green lines, WITH PIC :) EmptyRe: Purple Green lines, WITH PIC :)

more_horiz
Hello,

Please try updating your graphics driver.

more_horiz
Hi,
I agree with Doctor Inferno. Also, check your VGA cable, or buy new one.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum