WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

bankerfox.a and win32/nugel.e viruses

3 posters

descriptionbankerfox.a and win32/nugel.e viruses - Page 3 EmptyRe: bankerfox.a and win32/nugel.e viruses

more_horiz
Thank you for fixing my computer!!!!!!!

As i Go through the last list of things to do, I have a couple questions....

I have Ad-watch and ad-aware installed for a while now that i have Malwarebytes anti-malware, can i delete the ad-watch and ad-aware?

I previously used AVG free edition for virus protection which has been pretty good until now. Is this a suitable protection or what would you suggest? Do i need to install the virus protection before updating files such as Adobe, Java and the like?

descriptionbankerfox.a and win32/nugel.e viruses - Page 3 EmptyRe: bankerfox.a and win32/nugel.e viruses

more_horiz
Hi.

Sorry I missed your post. Whoa!

You're welcome, glad to help.

I have Ad-watch and ad-aware installed for a while now that i have Malwarebytes anti-malware, can i delete the ad-watch and ad-aware?

Yes, you could if you wanted to, MBAM is a great application.

I previously used AVG free edition for virus protection which has been pretty good until now. Is this a suitable protection or what would you suggest? Do i need to install the virus protection before updating files such as Adobe, Java and the like?

Yes, AVG is fine, I prefer Avast, Avira, Kaskpersky, but AVG is fine.

............................................................................................

I'm livin' life in the fast lane.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum