WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionhelp trojan attacks! Emptyhelp trojan attacks!

more_horiz
recently my computer had been extremley slow and so i did the regular clean using the aplication CCleaner which helped a little, then i scanned the computer and avg anti-virus told me i had 5 trojans i removed them and then the next day my father downloaded a program which infected the computer blocks most sites from opening telling me them theyre reported attack websites (but it even told methat going to www.microsoft.com) wont let me do anything any .exe file i try to excecute says i need to choose a program to open aplication with and avg tells me i know have 14 "Trojan Horse pakes.gfn/gfb" i dont know what to do and even in safe mode .exe aplications still dont work

descriptionhelp trojan attacks! EmptyRe: help trojan attacks!

more_horiz
Hello, and welcome to GeekPolice.

Please note the following information about the malware forum:
  • Only Tech Officers, Global Moderators, Administrators, and Malware Advisors are allowed to give advice on removing malware from your computer.
  • From this point on, please do not make any more changes to your computer; such as install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc. - unless advised by the staff I noted above.
  • Please do not ask for help elsewhere (in this site or other sites). Doing so can result in system changes, which may not show up in the logs you post.
  • If you have already asked for help somewhere, please post the link to the topic you were helped.
  • We try our best to reply quickly, but for any reason we do not reply in two days, do one of two things:

Reply to this topic with the word BUMP, or
    see this topic.

• Lastly, keep in mind that we are volunteers, so you do not have to pay for malware removal. Persist in this topic until its close, and your computer is declared clean.

Please visit this webpage for a tutorial on downloading and running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

See the area: Using ComboFix, and when done, post the log back here.

more_horiz
i would install and run combofix but i cannot install anything .exe is not recognized anymore and thats what i need help with mostly

more_horiz
Go to Start>Run> type in command.com

This should open a DOS window. In that window please type in:
Please make sure it is exactly how I have written it above and hit Enter on your keyboard before starting on a new line.

ftype exefile="%1" %*
ftype scrfile="%1" /s
assoc .exe=exefile
assoc .scr=scrfile

Then, exit out. Try ComboFix again.

more_horiz
is there any other way to open cmd, i cant open cmd on the run menu

more_horiz
nevermind that last statement i just wrote the text in a file and named it help.bat to run it on cmd and it opend cmd wrote something really fast (i couldnt read it ) and closed

more_horiz
Ok. Can programs run now?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum