WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionStill finding malware on my computer even after scanned and remove malware  EmptyStill finding malware on my computer even after scanned and remove malware

more_horiz
i have two legitimate anti-virus programs, SuperAntiSpyware and Malwarebyte, yet they still managed to find some kind of malware or adware on my computer. Due to my lack of keen judgement, I bought the AV security basic suite virus software because I thought there were trojans on my computer When they suggested I buy there anti-virus software, not knowing that it was an infamous anti0virus scam trojan. The first time I used SuperAntiSpyware and Malwarebyte AV software to remove the trojan horses that AV security basic produced , it removed tons of threats, which were around 800-2000 threats. I now continually perform scans for malware and adware, and both AV programs seemed to find new threats , but the threats are not as numerous as they were when I performed the initial scans. The number of threats range from 2-7. based on this pattern , I don't think that I successfully completely removed all of the malware and/or adware produced by the AV security basic trojan horse because I continued to find new malware and adware on my computer everytime I perform an anti-virus scan. I think the trojan horse went into remission and was programmed to make the user think that they have removed a large all of the malware/adware when the initial scan was first carried out . How would I resolved this issue? The anti-virus programs that I downloaded don't seem to be working very adequately .

PS. I can't access firefox web browser anymore. Everytime that I attempt to , the message that appears is ""The application or DLL C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\xul.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette." When I attempt to upgrade firefox, it says that the new firefox program is not compitable with my operating system, which is ridiculous because I have windows XP as an operating system. Is being unable to not access fire fox have anything to do with my AV security software trojan horse? What should I do in order to access and operate the firefox web browser again?

descriptionStill finding malware on my computer even after scanned and remove malware  EmptyRe: Still finding malware on my computer even after scanned and remove malware

more_horiz
Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Still finding malware on my computer even after scanned and remove malware  DXwU4
Still finding malware on my computer even after scanned and remove malware  VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum