Hello.We need to use the RKill Tool by GrinlerRkill.com <--- Download site
- Please Download Rkill.com. Save it to your Desktop.
- Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
- NOTE: If you are unable to connect to the site to download rkill, then you should download it to a clean computer and copy it to the infected one via a USB flash drive or CDROM.
- Once it is downloaded, double-click on the rkill.com in order to automatically attempt to stop any processes associated with Rogue programs.
- Please be patient while the program looks for various malware programs and ends them.
- When it has finished, the black window will automatically close and you can continue with the next step.
If you get a message that rkill is an infection, do not be concerned. This message is just a fake warning given by the rogue program, when it terminates programs that may potentially remove it. If you run into these infections warnings that close Rkill, a trick is to leave the warning on the screen and then run Rkill again. By not closing the warning, this typically will allow you to bypass the malware trying to protect itself so that rkill can terminate the rogue program. So, please try running Rkill until the malware is no longer running. You will then be able to proceed with the rest of the steps. If you continue having problems running rkill.com, you can download: iExplore.exe
or eXplorer.exe which are renamed copies of rkill.com, and try them instead.
to your Desktop.
- Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
- Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
- It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
- You may need to use two posts to get it all.