WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSmartphone EmptySmartphone

more_horiz
Hi guys,
I would like to hear your opinion, what smartphone should i buy ?

I'm near my 18th birthday and i decide to ask mom for some thing I would like to have Smile...

As first, there is an iPhone 3GS 16/32 Gb, also, there are HTC Hero, Desire and Samsung Galaxy. Now, what you think ? What should i buy and why ?

For now, i'm for iPhone 3GS, because i don't have money for fourth-gen, i'll probably buy 3GS. But, there are still some question in my head, should i decide Desire maybe ?

Give me some opinion, suggestion etc.. Smile...

............................................................................................

Smartphone V45u80

descriptionSmartphone EmptyRe: Smartphone

more_horiz
Wait!! The iPhone 4 is on its way out, I think next week (in the US at least).

But I would really, really wait for the iPhone 4. buying the 3GS would mean you're buying an outdated product which I would never do.

Nonetheless, I would either choose a phone running the iPhone or Andriod OS. There are tons of apps on both OSes and Android is seemingly catching up with the iPhone, meaning more apps too.

Personally, I would choose the iPhone if you intend to jailbreak it. Otherwise get an Android. 😉

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Smartphone Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Yeah, i know that, but problem is because i don't have 700 € for it Smile...

3GS is not bad at all, will also get iOS 4, 4-th-gen is better only with hardware, all other improvements are included in iOS.

Thank Doc, i think i'll choose iPhone, still waiting for information about price from one my friend.

Smartphone V45u80

more_horiz
The iOS is awesome in my opinion, but you have to jailbreak it for maximum potential. Goofy

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Smartphone Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Oh, yea.. You have right Goofy There is no jailbreak yet, but hope never dies.

Smartphone V45u80

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum