WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptioncant get broadband to work on my laptop Emptycant get broadband to work on my laptop

more_horiz
i got broadband today i plug the ethernet cable into my xbox and it works fine... i just cant get it to work on my laptop..i downloaded some modem drivers that a friend downloaded for me but when i try to connect through ethernet it just says "limited or no connectivity"....i also tried to set it up by wireless but the set up wizard says "cant find connection check cables" or something....thing is my wifi picks up my modems signal it connects it just dont do anything.....i looked on device manager and theres a few yellow question marks and was wondering if this could be the problem???....hp integrated module, mass storage controller, pci simple communications controller and an unknown device....someone please help me this is driving me nuts and getting through to virgin is a nightmare......

descriptioncant get broadband to work on my laptop EmptyRe: cant get broadband to work on my laptop

more_horiz
Hi, please post me ScreenShot of Device Manager. Need to know which components have yellow marks.

............................................................................................

cant get broadband to work on my laptop V45u80
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum