WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionNew GP Member - Howdy! EmptyNew GP Member - Howdy!

more_horiz
Hi! Im new to GP. I dont know what to say here...
After 4 yrs hiatus Im back in the saddle. I just got two new certificates to keep my other "pedigree letters" company. (trust me...no PHd or masters...only BS and BA) LOL

Im currently Tier 1, 2, 3, 4 etc...HD as well as tech writer, user trainer, audio/video coordinator, and web goddess. (Not in that order). Im what I like to call: Jane of all trades, Mistress of none.

Lately have been fighting some seriousl back door viruses at work and my last class got me totally interested in Cryptography and computer forensics. I just got a win7 laptop that I will be beta testing at work...they are all XP right now and I have a Vista at home.

To me, software and hardware are all the same, just buttons and icons may be in different places or called different things. Always a learning curve--but that just makes life so much more interesting doesnt it?

I hope I can be as helpful to ya'all as I can as well as you can help me too.
have a great weekend.

descriptionNew GP Member - Howdy! EmptyRe: New GP Member - Howdy!

more_horiz
Welcome to GeekPolice, glad to have you around. Smile...

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

New GP Member - Howdy! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
New GP Member - Howdy! 4rvsk110

............................................................................................

New GP Member - Howdy! Segmen10

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum