WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSoft Antivirus Virus EmptySoft Antivirus Virus

more_horiz
Hi. I just got the Soft Antivirus Virus a few days ago and I can't seem to find a solution anywhere that can fix my particular problem. I've searched for hours. The first time I got it, I system restored, restarted, it went away, but now it's back, only this time I was unable to return to the startup screen. I know the first step is to go into safe mode or safe mode with networking, unfortunately, I cannot go into any mode without getting a blue screen. I've tried everything, even the rebooting with a disk idea, but my computer doesn't even acknowledge the reboot disk that I have in it. I'm using another computer at the moment. Help?

The blue screen reads:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it tis properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.

Technical information:
***STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF8942528, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

descriptionSoft Antivirus Virus EmptyRe: Soft Antivirus Virus

more_horiz
Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Soft Antivirus Virus DXwU4
Soft Antivirus Virus VvYDg

more_horiz
Am I supposed to do this on the infected computer? Because like I said, I cannot get past the blue screen... It won't let me go into safe mode or anything, so I can't even get to the desktop to download the program. I'm using a different computer right now.

more_horiz
Hello.
Aside from what you posted above, does the BSOD screen give any filenames?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Soft Antivirus Virus DXwU4
Soft Antivirus Virus VvYDg

more_horiz
No, it doesn't. That's all it says every time.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum