WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionDoes anyone have an active Microsoft Office 2007 product key? EmptyDoes anyone have an active Microsoft Office 2007 product key?

more_horiz
I have been locked out. I have the disc but the product key that was given is not working with the disc. Any product key that I can use to upgrade to 2007.

descriptionDoes anyone have an active Microsoft Office 2007 product key? EmptyRe: Does anyone have an active Microsoft Office 2007 product key?

more_horiz
Is your product key genuine and legal?
If not, do not expect any support at GeekPolice.

descriptionDoes anyone have an active Microsoft Office 2007 product key? EmptyRe: Does anyone have an active Microsoft Office 2007 product key?

more_horiz
The product key is legal, I bought Microsoft Office 2007 online an put the product key in an it states that the key is invalid. I contacted the website in which the program was bought an they stated the key on the disc should be active.

more_horiz
I donĀ“t understand, you have a disk, but you bought it online - means they shipped you the CD?
This is the first time you try and activate the license or has it worked before?

more_horiz
Sounds like you purchased the software from a discount site. Guessing one of those sites that sell Vista for 49.00 and MS Office Pro for 39.99. Be aware that those sites typically give out keys from a corporate account and tend to reuse keys.

I purchased a Dell notebook from a 3rd party reseller a few years ago. I got the system for 1000.00 less than Dell's site price. They system included MS Office Pro. After about 6 months my key came up as invalid.

You might try to actually call MS and get some help. I loaded MS Office on a pc which had to be replaced 2 weeks later. I had to call MS and get them to give me a new key for the install. They were actually very helpful.

If you find the copy you purchased was in fact a pirated copy, you can get MS Office and OS at a discount (if you are a student) at www.ultimatesteal.com (a microsoft site)

59.99 for Office Ultimate
64.95 for Windows 7 Pro Upg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum