WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionHi & thanks! EmptyHi & thanks!

more_horiz
I've posted a few times on this forum and want to say hello from Vancouver Island, and thank you for the help received.

Just today I did the whole malware, trojan OTL scan, and notepad wotnot, thanks to Gabe's instructions! Hooray! Hope I got it right.

I have a question for you - where in the World are the Geek Police? All over, or just where?

Curious Gemini Big Grin

descriptionHi & thanks! EmptyRe: Hi & thanks!

more_horiz
We are all over, anywhere and everywhere. (Gunsmoke)

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Hi & thanks! Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionHi & thanks! EmptyBump!

more_horiz
I posted all the info on Apr. 30th. It took me ages to follow all instructions and hope I got it right. I just read a sticky that said I should "bump" it. So I'll have to cross post I think.

Sorry.........I"m no whiz kid!

more_horiz
Hello,

Could you please repost the information in the Virus & Malware Removal Section? It appears to have gone missing.

Also "bump" refers to posting a rely in the original topic you made, so it will be moved near to top because of the last date/time a reply was added to it. Smile...

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Safan wrote:
Hello,

Could you please repost the information in the Virus & Malware Removal Section? It appears to have gone missing.

Also "bump" refers to posting a rely in the original topic you made, so it will be moved near to top because of the last date/time a reply was added to it. Smile...

Hi, I've reposted it, but it took 3 posts to get it all in. Hope that is OK. Thank you.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum