WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAntispyware Soft Reinstalls itself? EmptyAntispyware Soft Reinstalls itself?

more_horiz
Hey guys, I have a question.

I followed the instructions for removal of the "Antispyware Soft" trojan and it worked for a few hours, but then the program seemed to reinstall itself. I'm not sure where the trojan came from, but I'm sure I did not go back to any site from which it may have embedded itself in my computer. Is this common? are there additional steps which must be taken? I deleted the "avsoft" associations in my computer's registry. What else can I do to get rid of this thing permanently?

PS, anyone interested in filing a class action suit against the website of this company for false advertising, spam, malicious activities, fraud, etc? I'm fairly certain their activities are illegal.

descriptionAntispyware Soft Reinstalls itself? EmptyRe: Antispyware Soft Reinstalls itself?

more_horiz
Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Antispyware Soft Reinstalls itself? DXwU4
Antispyware Soft Reinstalls itself? VvYDg

descriptionAntispyware Soft Reinstalls itself? EmptyRe: Antispyware Soft Reinstalls itself?

more_horiz
what is OTL.exe??

more_horiz
A program, click the bolded text in my above post to download it.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Antispyware Soft Reinstalls itself? DXwU4
Antispyware Soft Reinstalls itself? VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum