WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI think my computer was clickjacked EmptyI think my computer was clickjacked

more_horiz
I linked to EU Times from a hyperlink within someone's post on a blog. Immediately I was getting fake error messages - my computer is infected - and they were pointing me to purchase Animalware to correct the problem. I have Symantec on my computer, but this virus disabled Symantec and I could not scan my system. Now my monitor is completely black, I can get to BIOS when I turn on the computer, but nothing else happens. I cannot start up in safe mode, the F8 button does nothing.

Is there something that can be done, or is my system truly gone? This is my home computer, and I am contacting you through my office computer. Any help you can give me will be appreciated. Thanks.

descriptionI think my computer was clickjacked EmptyRe: I think my computer was clickjacked

more_horiz
Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
I think my computer was clickjacked DXwU4
I think my computer was clickjacked VvYDg

descriptionI think my computer was clickjacked EmptyRe: I think my computer was clickjacked

more_horiz
Excellent, thank you. I will try this and get back to you as soon as I am able.

more_horiz
Okay, standing by.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
I think my computer was clickjacked DXwU4
I think my computer was clickjacked VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum