WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSomeone is sending out emails using my email name - Page 1 EmptyRe: Someone is sending out emails using my email name

more_horiz
What security software do you have?

descriptionSomeone is sending out emails using my email name - Page 1 EmptyRe: Someone is sending out emails using my email name

more_horiz
Avira AntiVir...the free version.

more_horiz
What email account do you have? Have you tried to change the password on that account?

more_horiz
We have an MSN account and we use Windows Live Mail to check our email. Our laptop is also connected to the same email account, also using Windows Live Mail. No, I have not tried to change the password.

more_horiz
Try to change the password, then let me know if those emails are still outgoing.

more_horiz
So far so good... Its been a couple of days without the emails going out :smile2:

more_horiz
good

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum