WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWin32/Nuquel.E EmptyWin32/Nuquel.E

more_horiz
Due to the computer being infected, I have had to post this from my laptop instead of the actual computer that is infected. It will allow no internet access saying "Warning this website may harm your computer" everytime the internet is clicked. I have a Windows XP that is infected. Everytime I log on I get a windows security alert that says windows reports that your computer is infected. A program called Antivirus Soft pops up and starts scanning, even though I have never had that program on my computer before. It also tries to sell me its product. Then another screen pops up saying my computer is being attacked by Win32/ Nuquel.E virus, and asks if I want to block this attack. The messages constantly pop up, again allowing no internet access. I have Mcafee Virus Protection, but I am unable to use or open the Virus Protection because it pops up saying unable to open the program. Previously from another virus attack, I already have Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, and HijackThis already installed on my computer. My computer will also not let me open many programs or access them, due to that it is infected. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

descriptionWin32/Nuquel.E EmptyRe: Win32/Nuquel.E

more_horiz
Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Win32/Nuquel.E DXwU4
Win32/Nuquel.E VvYDg

more_horiz
Should I run this scan on my infected computer or my laptop? Because due to the virus I am unable to access the internet on my infected computer.

more_horiz
Infected machine please, you may need to download it from the laptop and transfer it over via CD or USB.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Win32/Nuquel.E DXwU4
Win32/Nuquel.E VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum