WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionKeyboard opens up random windows EmptyKeyboard opens up random windows

more_horiz
it's acting all screwy. Like if press R it opens up my computer, or E minmizes everything...it's really weird. I don't know why...it fixed itself for now but...what the heck is going on?

descriptionKeyboard opens up random windows EmptyRe: Keyboard opens up random windows

more_horiz
Hello,

You probably pressed the Windows key along with one of the letters. If it happens again check that none of your other keys are pressed.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Keyboard opens up random windows Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionKeyboard opens up random windows EmptyRe: Keyboard opens up random windows

more_horiz
It hasn't happened again but i didn't hit the window key. I was just typing and it happened.

more_horiz
Hello,

Do you have another keyboard to test if it's a hardware or software fault?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Keyboard opens up random windows Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
stickey keys

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum