WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionDisk Cleanup compacted/slowed - Page 1 EmptyRe: Disk Cleanup compacted/slowed

more_horiz
Thank you, I guess that helped a little. However, I feel better not starting up some things I don't really need.

FiliHippo update checker shows a newer QuickTime I can install when I try to install it I get this error message:

The Path 'C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\_is5F\QuickTime.msi' cannot be found. Verify that you have access to this locations and try again, or try to find the installation package 'QuickTime.smi' in a folder from which you can install the product QuickTime.

descriptionDisk Cleanup compacted/slowed - Page 1 EmptyRe: Disk Cleanup compacted/slowed

more_horiz
Do you want me to help diagnose that issue?

more_horiz
That would be great. Do you think it's a big deal?

more_horiz
Download Quicktime to your Desktop and try again.

more_horiz
Hello, so I gave up on Quicktime however I went on the tutorials and guides forum and tried to change my msconfig to the multiple cpu boot for faster startup. However, I seem to have made things worse. Waiting to hear back on that forum. In the mean time I ran the Getsysteminfo again.
http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file=49d2616c32d6839fb256e9b2245d0032

Any ideas?

more_horiz
All looks fine.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum