WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

How do I fix damaged svchost.exe

4 posters

descriptionHow do I fix damaged svchost.exe - Page 2 EmptyRe: How do I fix damaged svchost.exe

more_horiz
480 MB of RAM

descriptionHow do I fix damaged svchost.exe - Page 2 EmptyRe: How do I fix damaged svchost.exe

more_horiz
so my CPU jumping all over the place is fine foing from 2% to 100% to 45% that is fine you say.

more_horiz
The CPU going up on the System Idle Process is normal, my machine does it too, it doesn't lag my machine though because I have 2GB+ of RAM.

You should upgrade your RAM, it will help so much.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
How do I fix damaged svchost.exe - Page 2 DXwU4
How do I fix damaged svchost.exe - Page 2 VvYDg

more_horiz
so upgrading my RAM is the only thing i can do to fix this problem. How do i upgrade my RAM?

more_horiz
See here for quick guide:
More: http://pcworld.com/article/129177/how_to_upgrade_your_pcs_ram.html

Also, video tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OULZH_CjOmg

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Is there anything else i can try before installing RAM? Is there anything else i can try to help my computer and internet from being slow before i add more RAM?

more_horiz
How do I fix damaged svchost.exe - Page 2 Auxgnl

more_horiz
hello need help

more_horiz
Hello.
Not too sure what's causing this, it may be best posting in the OS area and see if the other techs have any other ideas.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum