WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionWindows cannt access the specified device, path, or file ..... EmptyWindows cannt access the specified device, path, or file .....

more_horiz
Hi, got a pig of a virus. I think it is related to Internet Security 2010 as that was on my PC but "I think" i got rid of it using AVG. On a reboot nothing works! i can't open Internet Explorer as I get the above error message, I can't run any executeable files or access a memory stick, PC is useless at the moment :-( help would be very much appreciated

descriptionWindows cannt access the specified device, path, or file ..... EmptyRe: Windows cannt access the specified device, path, or file .....

more_horiz
Please download SystemLook from one of the links below and save it to your Desktop.
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2

• Double-click SystemLook.exe to run it.
  • Copy the content of the following codebox into the main textfield:

Code:

:filefind
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    eventlog.dll
    cngaudit.dll

• Click the Look button to start the scan.
  • When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
Note: The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Windows cannt access the specified device, path, or file ..... DXwU4
Windows cannt access the specified device, path, or file ..... VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum