WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionI have another laptop that needs your help!T EmptyI have another laptop that needs your help!T

more_horiz
This is my friends laptop and when running MS WORD it is running extremely slow; also, it is freezing up...can you help? PLEASE!!!

descriptionI have another laptop that needs your help!T EmptyRe: I have another laptop that needs your help!T

more_horiz
Hello,

Is the laptop slow in general? What version of word are you using? Have you updated word to the latest version?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

I have another laptop that needs your help!T Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionI have another laptop that needs your help!T EmptyRe: I have another laptop that needs your help!T

more_horiz
Yes we just reinstalled 07

more_horiz
Hello,

Please download the latest service pack for Office 2007 and see how it goes.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

I have another laptop that needs your help!T Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum