WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionno sound after re-format Emptyno sound after re-format

more_horiz
my late fathers computer crashed.so i re-formated windows xp pro. it is asus and i have no sound,please tell me what too do.thank you... Sad tearing

by the way; i want to extend my thanks to those that have helped others.this site gives me a glimmer of hope.cant wait too learn,from those that have walked the walk; so too speak....

descriptionno sound after re-format EmptyRe: no sound after re-format

more_horiz
Try installing the sound card drivers or updating them:

Right Click on my computer goto properties then to device manager look for the sound, video and game controller select that then see if your sound device has a yellow exclamation point and if so you need to go to www.asus.com or wherever your sound card is from and update the drivers.

Let us know what you see or have found out!

............................................................................................

MiKeY

MCITP MCSE CompTia A+ Server+ Security+

more_horiz
Thank you for getting back to me, though i feel i am still at a loss.I checked sound,vid,and game control and all asspects say they are working properly.
However in other devices there is a multimedia audio control with a ? next to it, as well as a westell wirespeed dual conect modem with a ? I Have attempted to manage these and failed updateas.Nor was i abel to roll back.I was going to unistall them,but i dont want to mess things up even worse.
Thanks again for any and all the info. you share it is in dire need.

more_horiz
I have corrected the problem...THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORTS..
I ended up updating my drivers through driver fetch....there was probably a no cost solution,though my paitence and fustration led me too my extremidies....Please note for user looking for answers my sys. is asus

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum