WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCant enable Nvidia Physx, No option to enable it. EmptyCant enable Nvidia Physx, No option to enable it.

more_horiz
Ok heres the thing I recently (being like last week) formatted my computer from XP to Windows 7. Everything worked fine in XP. Had my gtx275 running as the main card and my 8800gt dedicated to the Physx. From what I remember when I installed the drivers right after I formatted, Physx was there and enabled, but for some reason I just realized today after I wanted to try out Dark Void with Physx at max it said I needed to enable Physx.

I go and look in the Nvidia control panel and the option isnt even there. Heres a picture of what it looks like.

https://2img.net/h/i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/SA8TER21/physxnooption.jpg

There is not even an option. I reinstalled the drivers, didnt work, I took the 8800gt out and uninstalled the drivers, rebooted, installed, rebooted, and no go. The 8800gt is in my computer right now.

Anyone have an idea how I can fix this without reformatting again?

descriptionCant enable Nvidia Physx, No option to enable it. EmptyRe: Cant enable Nvidia Physx, No option to enable it.

more_horiz
Uninstall everything nvidia from add/remove programs
Uninstall any other overclocking programs you might use
Restart the computer and then reinstall the video driver.

............................................................................................

MiKeY

MCITP MCSE CompTia A+ Server+ Security+
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum