WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCreative Fatal1ty Gaming USB Headset EmptyCreative Fatal1ty Gaming USB Headset

more_horiz
Greetings and salutations staff of GeekPolice, i have a problem with my gaming headset. It turns on and off sometimes and i do not have the slightest clue to what could cause this problem. My only lead is that it could be the overheating of my PC because of the heat turned on in the house causing one of my USB ports to not work like the others?

descriptionCreative Fatal1ty Gaming USB Headset EmptyRe: Creative Fatal1ty Gaming USB Headset

more_horiz
Now none of my games and applications work properly, my games like Lineage2, GRID, Warcraft 3, Dvix, AIM, nothing works. Please help me with this problem as soon as possible

descriptionCreative Fatal1ty Gaming USB Headset EmptyRe: Creative Fatal1ty Gaming USB Headset

more_horiz
Ok i have gotten my applications and games to work but i still get no audio.

more_horiz
Never mind problem resolved thanks anyway.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum