WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAPPLICATION TO GeekPolice ACADEMY QUESTION EmptyAPPLICATION TO GeekPolice ACADEMY QUESTION

more_horiz
When and how will we be notified that we have been accepted to the Academy?

Thanks

descriptionAPPLICATION TO GeekPolice ACADEMY QUESTION EmptyRe: APPLICATION TO GeekPolice ACADEMY QUESTION

more_horiz
Hello,

You will be notified via PM as soon as your application is looked at.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

APPLICATION TO GeekPolice ACADEMY QUESTION Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionAPPLICATION TO GeekPolice ACADEMY QUESTION EmptyRe: APPLICATION TO GeekPolice ACADEMY QUESTION

more_horiz
If you have already applied, please re-submit an application.

Otherwise, submit it anytime.

more_horiz
Will resubmit today.

more_horiz
Ok.

more_horiz
Where is the submit button on the application?

more_horiz
Should be at the bottom. What browser do you use? What screen resolution do you use?

more_horiz
IE8. 1024x768 screen resolution.

more_horiz
Installed Firefox and tried submitting again. It worked. Good bye, internet explorer...

more_horiz
Ahaha. Big Grin

more_horiz
I know that this is probably a stupid question and that of preference, but which browser do you find to be the best? I have had no problems with IE until IE7. Now IE8 is no better. I don't really like Safari. Firefox is okay, but it has its moments...

more_horiz
Firefox... Smile...

more_horiz
I'll give it a good old college try. Thanks, DragonMaster Jay.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum