WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCompletely Removing Deluxe shield EmptyCompletely Removing Deluxe shield

more_horiz
I thought I uninstalled Deluxe Shield Antivirus, at the end of uninstalling a window came up saying to make sure and delete everything and a removal tool came up. I clicked it and thought I was done. I then went to install AVG and it informed me that it can not load due to Deluxe Shield still being present. I can not find it anywhere on my computer. Please Help.

descriptionCompletely Removing Deluxe shield EmptyRe: Completely Removing Deluxe shield

more_horiz
Are you Sure you Uninstalled all the Components

~Acid

descriptionCompletely Removing Deluxe shield EmptyRe: Completely Removing Deluxe shield

more_horiz
How would I check to see if I did?

more_horiz
Try and Search for some components if you know them, Or got to the

Add and Remove Programs in Control panel

~Acid

more_horiz
There is nothing in the add and remove programs, but when I try to download AVG antivirus during the instalation it stops and says I need to remove all components to Deluxe Shield. It gives me a choice to go to uninstall it or to skip the uninstall which is not recommended.

more_horiz
Uninstall it if you dont need it then!

~Acid

more_horiz
I did but AVG still gives me the prompt of having to uninstall it. AVG will not load because it says that there is some part of Deluxe shield still there????

more_horiz
Hmm Do You Have a Download Manager?

............................................................................................

Be The Best!

NotGoodSig
Completely Removing Deluxe shield 33trwvt
~[Filtered]~

more_horiz
no

more_horiz
Did you Free Download Deluxe Shield? Or Payed...

Would You Prefer AVG?

~Acid

............................................................................................

Be The Best!

NotGoodSig
~[Filtered]~

more_horiz
I payed, and am looking for a good, if possible free one.

more_horiz
It possibly isn't going to get Uninstalled fully if you payed for it.

~Acid

Be The Best!

NotGoodSig
~[Filtered]~

more_horiz
Will it interfere with AVG?

more_horiz
Moderated Message:!!DoctorAcid!! Malware advice removed. Do not post malware advice. ~DragonMaster Jay

Be The Best!

NotGoodSig
~[Filtered]~

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum