WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

What really grinds my gears...

+17
theamp
Buttons
PhoenixRaider1076
Kenny94
TrishKa
Happyhunter
bigcat
Vendetta
bongring
bayoubrut
EMattvargas
PsychoLeet
DoctorAcid
zhengs
Doctor Inferno
Vanilla
Dr Jay
21 posters

descriptionWhat really grinds my gears... - Page 1 EmptyRe: What really grinds my gears...

more_horiz

- People who create multi-accounts to cheat in games that clearly state you can only create one account.
- Automobile companies who cheat their own injured customers even though they have a duty to treat their customers in good faith.
- Spammers
- Messy freeloaders who stay in your house for long periods and are too tired to even put their own plates in the kitchen. Perhaps it is magic that they suddenly have lots of energy when it it's party time.

descriptionWhat really grinds my gears... - Page 1 EmptyRe: What really grinds my gears...

more_horiz
People who drive sloooooooow in the fast lane
When people borrow stuff and dont bring it back
When the neighbors dog takes a crap beside your car door
When the neighbor raises h3ll for tryin to kill their little pootchie when they take a crap beside your car door LMBO or ROFL

more_horiz

Is when you sleep in and them you feel like you wasted half your day

more_horiz
What really grinds my gears is

My Landlady@!! unbearable neatness and control freak, the mother you never had......and never wanted!!

more_horiz
You know what really grinds my gears?

People that ask for money. With no will to work. Or not going to School.

Last edited by Kenny94 on 21st July 2010, 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added You know what really grinds my gears?)

more_horiz

- People in leadership positions that can't lead a horse to water.
- Supervisors that can't lead (or will not lead).
- People who lie to my face and expect my to buy in to the manure they are selling.
- People who tell me one thing and then tell someone else they did not say it.

==

This topic could make an interesting book... Awesome (sparkly)

............................................................................................

To err is computer... To really mess up, add malware.

more_horiz

Dog owners that leave their dogs on a chain. Out in the yard in 100 degree weather with no water!

more_horiz
Some t.v. shows where a character is being a total --------you know. I really want to punch them sometimes really bad.

"Peter: Well,it appears I've been fired. In that case, you know what really grinds my gears? You America!"

more_horiz

When your spouse or girlfriend/boyfriend lifts his/her leg and farts. Now when your first dating... Heck you would hold it in until your back teeth your hurting from the gas!

more_horiz

People who drive slow in the fast lane (5 - 10 miles an hour under the limit in the passing lane).

............................................................................................

more_horiz
Right on PhoenixRaider1076!

Not talking to humans on the phone. When you have a question or need support on something. Pressing 0 doesn't work most of the time here in the US Anymore!

more_horiz
Sometimes if you say things the bot can't understand, they redirect you to an operator. Just leave your phone up to the TV, and wait.

more_horiz
PhoenixRaider1076 wrote:

People who drive slow in the fast lane (5 - 10 miles an hour under the limit in the passing lane).

Rofl. What is your limit? Some say for the 65 MPH freeway, that 70 MPH is what the fast lane is. But some will say you should go 75 in the fast lane on a 65 freeway. Goofy

more_horiz
Some say for the 65 MPH freeway, that 70 MPH is what the fast lane is

I told a Ohio state trooper this on I-75. Of course he wrote me a ticket. You know how they are in your area.

Is fruit bugs/flys in the house. Heck you can't get rid of them.

more_horiz
what really grinds my gears?

Telemarketers calling you back after you immediately hung up for the 3rd time. Or saying it's a quick survey and ask 30 questions. Hate them!

more_horiz
Same about telemarketers, except I never pick up, and they never leave a message.

It is always some odd number calling. Sometimes while I sleep and forget to set my phone to Silent. I will probably never forget to set it to Silent again...because if I forget, I will pay for it.

more_horiz

When your invited to a Thanksgiving dinner or big holiday dinner at your in laws. Then you go back for seconds and they have put all the food up!

more_horiz

- Irritating buggers
- Cheaters
- Noobs who never get anything even after explaining them something 100 times..

What really grinds my gears... - Page 1 Viktor14

more_horiz
vedu_king wrote:

- Cheaters

What really grinds my gears... - Page 1 Amen

more_horiz
Haha. This topic is fun.

Explain Irritating buggers...

more_horiz
Good Topic Jay.

Malware writers! I know there motive is money. But the ones that want to do damage to your PC... Please!

Why can't these guys do something interesting like Piranha Swimming to get their kicks!

more_horiz

People who think they're all that when they really aren't... Indifferent or Blank

more_horiz
Rofl. What is your limit? Some say for the 65 MPH freeway, that 70 MPH is what the fast lane is. But some will say you should go 75 in the fast lane on a 65 freeway.

RT @ DragonMaster Jay: The speed limit on highways is anywhere from 65 to 75. Some people on a 45 mph stretch in town will drive 35 in the fast lane.

Calls during dinner time from telemarketers or political candidates (even when you are on the "Do Not Call" list). (Gunsmoke)

more_horiz
^^ Haha. I have a cell phone only for myself, and I add them to my reject list. No more telemarketers for me for a while.

more_horiz

AT&T says that there is no way to block calls from certain numbers on an iPhone. I used to be able to block individual numbers... Not anymore. Shocking Whoa

more_horiz

Your email friends still sent you 5 or more jokes a week and still do not use Blind Carbon Copy!

more_horiz
Y'know what really grinds my gears?

People who complain about books they haven't read, shows they haven't watched, or music they haven't listened to.

People whose entire opinions come from the AVGN or TGWTG. I don't mind you listening to Internet reviewers, but THEY ARE NOT INFALLIBLE PEOPLE.

People who complain about how "unrealistic" crime shows are. They'er TV SHOWS.

People who try to shove their opinions down your throat.

more_horiz
PhoenixRaider1076 wrote:

Calls during dinner time from telemarketers or political candidates (even when you are on the "Do Not Call" list). (Gunsmoke)

Are you from Canada because we have a "Do Not Call" list that is becoming/became a "Call me" list. LOL

People who try to act friendly and say you are their best friend and such but really, they are just trying to use you.

more_horiz
Are you from Canada because we have a "Do Not Call" list that is becoming/became a "Call me" list. LOL

Hahaha! LMBO or ROFL

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

What really grinds my gears... - Page 1 Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
RT BlazingInferno:

Nah, I'm from the good ole U S of A. I think it has turned into a "call me" list.
==

People who tell the same joke twice to see if they get more laughs the second time around.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum