WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

How to Remove Antivirus Soft [Removal Guide]

+102
oneluvbug
phucket
sophranna
taylor814ce
Johnnyblaze80232
Paimei
fjspider
Happy-hammer
knit
dontknowwhattodoEvan
audrey22039
barnhartfamily5@yahoo.com
tlhusker39
A7
ihike2
azale22
loukapp
hambone123
speed006
hbbill
Nerdtastic
Andrej100
specotic
poppysdad
pinoystyle711
tbag
distance
fuzzcomaniac
rkeener
dddaza
jdurkin
Bratkip
matteo914
roninracing88
a-rivenberg
trat73
Shangsta
shak2043
kferguaon
kymro
dg1080
Bobster
Eigen
bitypop
Meister3791
saved
crag antler
krystamh
riverphoenix
mimay63177
Sabi507
kingq13
mrizvi
burr
whatshisface99
Nalim3
Crockyoshighty
helllooo
cob
wolftrader
warner11604
catrae
jberky
haylinkeldad
javier08
Blackmage
rrowdies
andrew_ironman
Desmond Hume
Safan
mhenry14clady
senseless
gregster
bbsupersport
needit
taxsot1
slakingler
PhoenixRaider1076
cashkyle5
captm9
ronofnc
jlabit66
Voldemoo
Gerry48
alphadeltaromeo
jnwilliams
newdiabolic316
allie51181
missmissy234
NavyMan
billroeder
chantalstone
chanakra
hunter88
blackdog31
Lojak
josefromtexas
minierawr
sherriababyy
boxedguy
Juju1111
Doctor Inferno
106 posters

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Soft [Removal Guide] - Page 3 EmptyIt really works

more_horiz
wow i can't believe this really worked.. I tried a few other anti virus programs (panda and microsoft essentials).. they didn't fix anything.. I just followed the instructions .. rebooted and my computers all better .. thank u soooooooooooo much

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Soft [Removal Guide] - Page 3 EmptyRe: How to Remove Antivirus Soft [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
This didn't fix anything. Malwarebytes didn't find any "infection" on my computer, yet Antivirus Soft is still on my computer when I try and run it not in safe mode. Not sure what all these are people are so excited for because this didn't do a damn thing for me.

descriptionHow to Remove Antivirus Soft [Removal Guide] - Page 3 EmptyRe: How to Remove Antivirus Soft [Removal Guide]

more_horiz
THANK YOU! Your instructions were easy to follow and worked like a charm!!

more_horiz
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Thank You! I try everything to get this stupid anti-virus demo off my computer; This right here is making me want to buy the full version of y'all programs Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! LMBO or ROFL

more_horiz
Thank you so much!

It did take a few tries to override the system to get my son's laptop into safe mode yet once I was able to get in, the instructions worked perfectly.

We plan to buy Malwarebytes.

Thanks again.

more_horiz
When my laptop got the Antivirus soft i restarted my computer and intended to restart in safe mode but i hit F11 instead which i think is recovery mode or something. When i tried to restart my computer again the power light came on but the screen didn't, and it powered itself off after like 12 seconds and then turned itself on again but then turned off again the same way and repeated this until i turned it off myself or until the battery died. I tried hitting f8 when starting up but it doesn't change anything. Upon powering it on if i start hitting random keys before it turns itself off, it will just stay on sometimes and not turn itself off, but the screen still stays off.

Any ideas of how to get my laptop booted up properly in order to follow the rest of these steps in the guide?

more_horiz
These instructions worked for me to get rid of the "Antivirus Soft" scam on my computer! Highly recommended! Bless you for your helpfulness! Wow! So happy!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum