WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCodecs Problems EmptyCodecs Problems

more_horiz
I have a lot of mp3 music files that were provided to me and my problem is that Windows Medial Player will not recognize all of it. I thought is was a Codec issue so I tried Shark007 Codec Application V5.5.5. I am also trying to play the same Music in Zune and it doesn't recognize it either (unless I am still using the Shark SW incorrectly). It could be a few files out of a complete CD that don't work. Most of them are MPEG-1 Audio Level 3 codec. Some work, some do not. Here is the big BUT, they all seem to play in Quicktime without any problem, so the files don't seem corrupt.

Any ideas how this can be fixed? Thanks

descriptionCodecs Problems EmptyRe: Codecs Problems

more_horiz
WMP sucks if I'm honest, VLC Media Player is probably the best solution, even if the files are out of the CD (.cda), VLC can play it.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Codecs Problems DXwU4
Codecs Problems VvYDg

descriptionCodecs Problems EmptyFiles not recognized

more_horiz
Thanks for the info on the media player, this definitely worked as I can now play the file, however I still cannot get it recognized in the Zune SW so I can load it on my Zune HD.

descriptionCodecs Problems EmptyRe: Codecs Problems

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum