Page 1 of 1
OS : Firefox
Posts : 1
Rubies : 3187
Likes : 0
Hi, I think I have a virus on my computer that is only affecting facebook. I can log on and view my homepage and profile but that's it, I can't see pictures, write a post, or view my inbox. I can do all those things when I sign on on someone elses computer tho which is what makes me think it's a virus on my comp, but it's not just firefox it won't work on safari either. I tried downloading an anti malware thing but it said an application wasn't designated and when I tried to choose one it wouldn't work. Anyone have any idea what this is or how to solve it. I would be soo greatful for any help please, I'm desperate.
- BelahzurSite Admin
OS : 7 Home Premium x64
Posts : 34948
Rubies : 218398
Likes : 18
Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.
- Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
- Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
- It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
- You may need to use two posts to get it all.
Site Admin / Security Administrator
Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum