WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

description3 Hunters Empty3 Hunters

more_horiz
3 Hunters...

There are 3 hunters in the woods, they're all telling each other what they're are going to shoot. The first one says he's going to get a buck. So he goes out and comes back with a buck. Then the other 2 hunters ask how he did it and he says, ''I see tracks I follow tracks I get buck''.

So the second hunter says "I'm gonna get a doe." So he goes out and comes back with a doe. Then the 3rd hunter asks him how he did it. The 2nd hunter says, ''I see tracks I follow tracks I get doe''.

So the 3rd hunter says, ''I'm just gonna shoot at anything I see''. So he goes out and comes back half a day later all beaten bruised bloody and totally trashed.

And the other two hunters ask what happened and he says, ''I see tracks I follow tracks, I almost got killed by a train!'' LOL Banner Ahahaha

............................................................................................

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

3 Hunters Taeng-10
Credits to crappynco

description3 Hunters EmptyRe: 3 Hunters

more_horiz
Ahahaha

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

3 Hunters Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum