WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionblue screen when i play videos? Emptyblue screen when i play videos?

more_horiz
not sure if this is the right place sorry if it is not but when i stream videos it freezes then jitters and then goes onto the blue screen of death and says "kernal data inpage error" or something ( its very quick before my laptop restarts), it only does this when streaming vids and had happened the last 3 times i have watched videos....please help!

descriptionblue screen when i play videos? EmptyRe: blue screen when i play videos?

more_horiz
Hello,

What is the error code of the blue screen. Do you have all your updated graphic drivers? What video player are you using?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

blue screen when i play videos? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionblue screen when i play videos? EmptyRe: blue screen when i play videos?

more_horiz
Doctor Inferno wrote:
Hello,

What is the error code of the blue screen. Do you have all your updated graphic drivers? What video player are you using?

the blue screen only appears for like 2 seconds so its hard to get anything from it, and i dont know about the graphic drivers...i bought this laptop 2nd hand off a friend, is there a way to find out if my graphics drivers are updated?

more_horiz
Hello,

You can download the latest graphic drivers from your computer's manufacturer's website. What video player are you using?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

blue screen when i play videos? Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
Doctor Inferno wrote:
Hello,

You can download the latest graphic drivers from your computer's manufacturer's website. What video player are you using?

i dont actually know how can i find out, also i just tried to download a video driver from the hewlitt packard site but it keeps cutting out saying "unable to read"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum