WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

Not sure of what Virus I have but I cannot browse internet

2 posters

descriptionNot sure of what Virus I have but I cannot browse internet - Page 2 EmptyRe: Not sure of what Virus I have but I cannot browse internet

more_horiz
You can try it. Let me know what happens.

descriptionNot sure of what Virus I have but I cannot browse internet - Page 2 EmptyRe: Not sure of what Virus I have but I cannot browse internet

more_horiz
okay, I will after I get home.

more_horiz
Post when ready.

more_horiz
Couldn't get the computer to reboot at all lastnight. I will try one more time tonight. I was not DBL clicking on the Windows XP, but it wouldn't reboot normal either. I will let you know tonight, if it works, or tomorrow.

Thanks

more_horiz
Ok

more_horiz
still nothing. I hit the F8 key before it boots....then select safe mode.... the words safe mode appear at the bottom in blue...then I have the choice of which windows...but I can't dbl click. What about the "Quick Restore" disk?
Don't have a clue at this point.

more_horiz
What I highly recommend now is a reformat and a reinstallation of Windows XP.

Please let me know if you are prepared to do so.

So, with that said, do you have your Windows XP CD?

Guides for format and reinstall: http://www.GeekPolice.net/tutorials-guides-f13/how-to-reformat-and-reinstall-your-operating-system-t15119.htm#95115

http://www.helpmyos.com/tutorials-software-alternatives-to-proprietary-f19/how-to-reformat-and-reinstall-your-operating-system-the-easy-way-t1307.htm#3143

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum