WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionCannot get past Windows Log-in Screen, even in Safe Mode EmptyCannot get past Windows Log-in Screen, even in Safe Mode

more_horiz
Hello,
My computer was infected a couple days ago. I tried several things, ran Avast, ran Spybot, fixed the things they suggested and saw some improvement. I was having a fake Windows security alert popping up and was unable to access task manager, but that stopped after I ran the programs. However, my desktop was still disabled, showed a fake security message, and I was unable to change it. I was on here last night and downloaded hijack this as recommended, I looked over the results (with the help of the "how to read your hijack this report" topic), nothing was glaringly out of the ordinary. I re-ran avast & spybot and both came back clean. Then i powered down my PC. Now I can get to the blue welcome screen and enter my password. It says loading settings, briefly flashes "applying settings", then switches to "saving settings" and goes back to the original blue welcome screen. The same thing happpens in safe mode except I have 2 logon options (administrator and myself). I have no idea what to do now. I'd appreciate any suggestions!

descriptionCannot get past Windows Log-in Screen, even in Safe Mode EmptyRe: Cannot get past Windows Log-in Screen, even in Safe Mode

more_horiz
These are links to Anti-virus vendors that offer free LiveCD or Rescue CD files that are used to boot from for repair of unbootable and damaged systems, rescue data, scan the system for virus infections. Burn it as an image to a disk to get a bootable CD. All (except Avira) are in the ISO Image file format. Avira uses an EXE that has built-in CD burning capability.
If you are not sure how to burn an image, please read How to write a CD/DVD image or ISO. If you need a FREE utility to burn the ISO image, download and use ImgBurn.

Let me know how it goes.

descriptionCannot get past Windows Log-in Screen, even in Safe Mode EmptyRe: Cannot get past Windows Log-in Screen, even in Safe Mode

more_horiz
Ok, I downloaded the F-Secure Rescue CD. I ran the program it found 7 malwares. It disinfected and renamed all of them, but when it restarted, I'm stuck back at the same spot :-(( It had my hopes up because I got a little further in than before (after I entered my log-in password, I could see my background for about 3 seconds) then it says saving settings and takes me back in to the log-in screen. Any other suggestions?? Thanks for the help so far, I was really hoping that would fix the problem.

more_horiz
Do you have your XP disc?

If so, boot to it, and when you see the repair option, hit R.

Let me know if you are in the Recovery Console.

more_horiz
UGH! I can't find my Windows XP disc. I will keep looking, but I found the XP disc from my boyfriends computer. We had them built about the same time. Does it have to be the disc specific to my computer?

more_horiz
No. Boot in to setup, and hit R for Repair. Let me know when you are in the Recovery Console.

more_horiz
is this going to delete all my stuff? I have most thigns backed up, but hadn't backed up my music & pics since October...if I have to lose it, I'll live, but I'd prefer not to, if possible.

more_horiz
Not at all. This is a simple repair method, to replace a system file.

more_horiz
Ok, i'm in the recovery console. it asks which windows installation would i like to log into C:\windows or D:\windows

more_horiz
Don't mean to bug you, DragonMaster Jay, but do you think you'll have time to walk me through the recovery console this evening? if not, that's fine I can wait until tomorrow, just deciding whether to go to bed or stay online :-)

more_horiz
When you get to the Recovery Console prompt, type cd \ and press "Enter".

Type cd system~1\_resto~1 and press "Enter".

Type dir and press "Enter".

After
you press enter you will see a list of folders (like rp1, rp2) If the
list of restore points has more than one page then press the "Enter" key until you reach the end of the list

Type cd rp {number of the second to last folder in the list} and press "Enter".
Note: Example: cd rp9 if the last restore point is rp10

Type cd snapshot and press "Enter".

Type copy _registry_machine_system c:\windows\system32\config\system and press "Enter".

Type copy _registry_machine_software c:\windows\system32\config\software and press "Enter".

Type exit and press "Enter".

Your PC will reboot.

=======================

If you get an access denied error when doing the above, then do the following at the recovery console:

Type cd \ and press "Enter".

Type cd windows\system32\config and press "Enter".

Type ren system system.bak and press "Enter".

Your PC will reboot, go back into the Recovery Console and start from the beginning.

more_horiz
I'm stuck at the beginning of the recovery console when it asks me to boot to C:\Windows or D:\Windows. Either one I choose it asks for the administrator password. I didn't even know I had an administer account, let alone an administrator password. So I've tried the only passwords I would ever choose to be passwords and nȯne of those work. It gives me 3 attempts then it restarts the pc. What do you suggest?

more_horiz
If the password is blank, press enter.

more_horiz
ok
now, when I type:
cd system~1\_resto~1 and press enter,
it says access is denied

more_horiz
Did you see this info from the post above:
If you get an access denied error when doing the above, then do the following at the recovery console:

Type cd \ and press "Enter".

Type cd windows\system32\config and press "Enter".

Type ren system system.bak and press "Enter".

Your PC will reboot, go back into the Recovery Console and start from the beginning in entering the commands.

more_horiz
Sorry...I suck!!! I will read all instructions FULLY from now on.

Anyway, I got that to work, it said it copied the 2 files and rebooted when I typed exit, but I still can't get past my blue log in screen. Same thing happens when I put it my password. says loading settings then immediately saves settings and logs off.

more_horiz
Good.

Now, back to the Recovery Console, make sure the repair disc is still in the drive...

enter the following commands, pressing enter after each line:

d:
cd i386
copy userinit.exe c:\windows\system32
exit

Then, let me know if it lets you log on, or if you encountered any errors.

more_horiz
when I type cd i386 it says the system cannot find the file or directory specified.

more_horiz
On the repair disc, what are the options?

more_horiz
1: c:\windows
2: d:\windows

C: is my main drive. I think D: is the drive from my old PC, when i had my new PC built, the guy just put my old hard drive in the new pc, to avoid transferring all the files, but I run windows off my C: drive

more_horiz
So, you boot to the repair disc, and just the Recovery Console?

more_horiz
Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean. I booted to the recovery console with the XP disc in. It asks me to select C:\windows or D:\windows. I press 1 for C:\ then I typed d: hit enter, and typed cd i386 and it says the system cannot find the file or directory specified

more_horiz
Oh ok. No biggie.

We will need to work from Dr Web now.
If you are not sure how to burn an image, please read How to write a CD/DVD image or ISO. If you need a FREE utility to burn the ISO image, download and use ImgBurn.

Let me know how it goes.

more_horiz
Ok, I ran the DrWeb last night. It found and deleted 6 trojan fake alerts. Still can't log-in though. What's next? Thanks for all your help so far!!!!

more_horiz
Please download and make a BART PE: http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

That page will give you all the information needed to build and run it. Let me know of any questions and I will try to answer them.

This PE environment helps with computers that can no longer boot, so they can be disinfected and fixed without the hassle of the Recovery Console.

more_horiz
Here's my problem, the computer I'm working off of is my work laptop & I can't download ANYTHING. I've been having my brother burn the other rescue discs I've been using, but he's out of town now. I tried using the firefox link on Dr. Web on my infected pc, but all the writing is in chinese (?) and when I download the file, i'm not able to open it. I'm sorry to be such a pain, but are there any other options?

more_horiz
Try scanning again with a rescue disc, is about it.

more_horiz
well, here's where I'm at...I ran the f-secure rescue disc again, it found 3 malware, deleted those. Then I tried going back in the recovery console to see if I could get further than the last time. When I get the access denied error, I follow the instructions and it tells me there is already a file named ren system system bak. So i tried the next step:
d:
cd i386
copy userinit.exe c:\windows\system32
exit
when i type cd i386 i get system cannot find file... just as before
but if i type f: and then cd i386 it changes the directory to fi386: but then it wont let me get any further than that.
I'm thinking about just wiping my pc clean and re-installing windows. My boyfriends pc is having the same issues as mine, so I figure if I can get my computer usable again, I'll at least be able to download and burn the programs to fix his.
What are your thoughts?

more_horiz
Clean reinstall is a safe route. It seems the amount of frustration is wasting more time, when the computer can just be cleaned and reinstalled.

Your choice. But, we have almost ran out of options. The other two are highly complicated.

more_horiz
I think I will just re-install. Is it something I will need walked through? or is it pretty self explanitory from the XP disc? Also, what all should I install to hopefully prevent this from happening again?

more_horiz
Guides for format and reinstall: http://www.GeekPolice.net/tutorials-guides-f13/how-to-reformat-and-reinstall-your-operating-system-t15119.htm#95115

http://www.helpmyos.com/tutorials-software-alternatives-to-proprietary-f19/how-to-reformat-and-reinstall-your-operating-system-the-easy-way-t1307.htm#3143

========

See this page for more info about malware and prevention.

descriptionCannot get past Windows Log-in Screen, even in Safe Mode EmptyI cant get past login screen either

more_horiz
Moderated Message: Hello, your comment has been removed. Please do not post in another member's topic. If you need help, please read this over and click here to open a new topic. ~DragonMaster Jay

more_horiz
Hello again,
I've been doing some research, hoping to avoid reinstalling windows and here's where I'm at right now. I'm hoping you can help!
I was able to boot from OTLPE and get to the REATOGO-X-PE desktop. Then I opened a DDS boot CD and it saved a log which I'm pasting below.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!!

DDS_BootCD_Version (Ver_09-10-04.01) - NTFS
Run at 23:24:04.81 on Sun 02/07/2010
Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.2180 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_18

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

mSearch Page =
mLocal Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm
mStart Page = hxxp://www.yahoo.com/
mSearch Bar = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sb/msgr8/*http://www.yahoo.com/ext/search/search.html
S-1-5-21-1060284298-1677128483-839522115-1003_URLSearchHooks: Yahoo! Toolbar: {ef99bd32-c1fb-11d2-892f-0090271d4f88} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn0\yt.dll
mWinlogon: Userinit=c:\windows\system32\winlogon32.exe
BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper: {02478d38-c3f9-4efb-9b51-7695eca05670} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn0\yt.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection: {53707962-6f74-2d53-2644-206d7942484f} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
BHO: Java™️ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
BHO: SingleInstance Class: {fdad4da1-61a2-4fd8-9c17-86f7ac245081} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn0\YTSingleInstance.dll
BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper: {02478d38-c3f9-4efb-9b51-7695eca05670} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn0\yt.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection: {53707962-6f74-2d53-2644-206d7942484f} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
BHO: Java™️ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
BHO: SingleInstance Class: {fdad4da1-61a2-4fd8-9c17-86f7ac245081} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn0\YTSingleInstance.dll
TB: {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - No File
TB: Yahoo! Toolbar: {ef99bd32-c1fb-11d2-892f-0090271d4f88} - c:\progra~1\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn0\yt.dll
S-1-5-21-1060284298-1677128483-839522115-1003_Run: [NBJ] "c:\program files\ahead\nero backitup\NBJ.exe"
S-1-5-21-1060284298-1677128483-839522115-1003_Run: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
S-1-5-21-1060284298-1677128483-839522115-1003_Run: [updateMgr] "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_9 -reboot 1
S-1-5-21-1060284298-1677128483-839522115-1003_Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy\TeaTimer.exe
S-1-5-21-1060284298-1677128483-839522115-500_Run: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
mRun: [VTTimer] VTTimer.exe
mRun: [VTTrayp] VTtrayp.exe
mRun: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
mRun: [NeroFilterCheck] c:\windows\system32\NeroCheck.exe
mRun: [FLMK08KB] c:\program files\muiltmedia keyboard utility\1.3\MMKEYBD.EXE
mRun: [LWBMOUSE] c:\program files\belkin mouse 1.0\MOUSE32A.EXE
mRun: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
mRun: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
mRun: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
mRun: [avast!] c:\progra~1\alwils~1\avast4\ashDisp.exe
mRun: [CanonSolutionMenu] c:\program files\canon\solutionmenu\CNSLMAIN.exe /logon
mRun: [CanonMyPrinter] c:\program files\canon\myprinter\BJMyPrt.exe /logon
mRun: [MSConfig] c:\windows\pchealth\helpctr\binaries\MSConfig.exe /auto
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
mRunOnce: [SpybotSnD] "c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy\SpybotSD.exe" /autocheck
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\servic~1.lnk - c:\program files\microsoft sql server\80\tools\binn\sqlmangr.exe
StartupFolder: c:\documents and settings\robyn\start menu\programs\startup\Reboot.exe
S-1-5-21-1060284298-1677128483-839522115-1003_Policies-explorer: NoSetActiveDesktop = 1 (0x1)
S-1-5-21-1060284298-1677128483-839522115-500_Policies-explorer: NoSetActiveDesktop = 1 (0x1)
mPolicies-explorer: NoSetActiveDesktop = 1 (0x1)
mPolicies-explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1 (0x1)
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\REFIEBAR.DLL
IE: {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
Trusted Zone: aol.com\free
DPF: {04063354-A10E-4427-A1EC-F3CC81587BC6} - hxxp://www.worldwinner.com/games/v40/mines/mines.cab
DPF: {0CCA191D-13A6-4E29-B746-314DEE697D83} - hxxp://upload.facebook.com/controls/2008.10.10_v5.5.8/FacebookPhotoUploader5.cab
DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} - c:\program files\yahoo!\common\yinsthelper.dll
DPF: {3107C2A8-9F0B-4404-A58B-21BD85268FBC} - hxxp://www.pogo.com/cdl/launcher/PogoWebLauncherInstaller.CAB
DPF: {58FC4C77-71C2-4972-A8CD-78691AD85158} - hxxp://www.worldwinner.com/games/v49/bjattack/bjattack.cab
DPF: {5EE92643-21CE-4949-903F-39439DCC3944} - hxxp://www.worldwinner.com/games/v42/shape/shape.cab
DPF: {6F6DBC29-7A0C-4AC0-A42D-10EC70678526} - hxxp://www.worldwinner.com/games/v44/wordcube/wordcube.cab
DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} - hxxp://upload.facebook.com/controls/2009.07.28_v5.5.8.1/FacebookPhotoUploader55.cab
DPF: {8A94C905-FF9D-43B6-8708-F0F22D22B1CB} - hxxp://www.worldwinner.com/games/shared/wwlaunch.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_18-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {9C23D886-43CB-43DE-B2DB-112A68D7E10A} - hxxp://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader2.cab
DPF: {BAC761D3-DFFD-4DB4-A01D-173346E090A7} - hxxp://pogo.oberon-media.com/online2/pogo/zenerchi/ZenerchiWeb.1.0.0.10.cab
DPF: {BB637307-92FA-47EC-B3F7-6969078673CC} - hxxp://www.worldwinner.com/games/v44/royal/royal.cab
DPF: {C738EA53-97C2-441B-AC52-DFBC597BCBE5} - hxxp://www.worldwinner.com/games/v48/chess/chess.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_06-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_18-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_18-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {DECEAAA2-370A-49BB-9362-68C3A58DDC62} - hxxp://static.zangocash.com/cab/Seekmo/ie/bridge-c24.cab?fd7767a287b2d2f76c0a95f8bda2e136957473c550bfb81e49252734af6867d26a66ecec61863305
8da45cb1addd0a4167fc5f33e0c071476677bb6fc6:190950799eb876e613008c54b810aed3
DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} - hxxp://games.pogo.com/online2/pogo/zuma/popcaploader_v5.cab

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath -
FF - hȋdden: XULRunner: {5F4EF925-AF99-4469-8B86-FCA1EF96157E} - c:\documents and settings\robyn\local settings\application data\{5F4EF925-AF99-4469-8B86-FCA1EF96157E}
FF - hȋdden: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

aswFsBlk; system32\DRIVERS\aswFsBlk.sys
aswSP; [x]
Outlook; [x]
YahooAUService; "c:\program files\yahoo!\softwareupdate\YahooAUService.exe"
{60D50674-F9AA-4AE3-8C7A-1E3758951A75}; [x]
{9D8B16C5-756F-44B8-907A-382AA5285F02}; [x]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-02-05 16:34 24,576 a------- c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe
2010-02-03 18:33 524,288,000 -------- C:\.hȋdden
2010-01-29 08:36 524,288,000 -------- C:\.hȋdden
2010-01-28 17:07 524,288,000 -------- C:\.hȋdden
2010-01-23 19:30 73,728 a------- c:\windows\system32\javacpl.cpl
2010-01-23 19:10 411,368 a------- c:\windows\system32\deploytk.dll
2010-01-23 18:34 142 a------- c:\windows\wininit.ini
2010-01-23 17:41 --d----- c:\program files\SDHelper (Spybot - Search & Destroy)
2010-01-23 17:41 --d----- c:\program files\Misc. Support Library (Spybot - Search & Destroy)
2010-01-23 17:41 --d----- c:\program files\File Scanner Library (Spybot - Search & Destroy)
2010-01-23 17:41 --d----- c:\program files\TeaTimer (Spybot - Search & Destroy)
2010-01-22 20:44 --d----- c:\windows\pss
2010-01-22 15:37 0 a------- c:\windows\system32\IS15.exe
2010-01-22 15:37 0 a------- c:\windows\system32\helper32.dll
2010-01-22 15:37 2,931 a------- c:\windows\system32\warning.html.virus
2010-01-20 16:44 6,205 a------- c:\windows\system\Kbdvx32a.vxd
2010-01-20 16:44 --d----- c:\program files\Labtec
2010-01-13 13:16 0 a------- c:\windows\Lmamada.bin
2010-01-13 13:16 120 a------- c:\windows\Ypiduwude.dat

==================== Find3M ====================

2009-12-22 00:42 662,016 a------- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2009-12-22 00:42 81,920 a------- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2009-11-21 11:36 470,528 a------- c:\windows\apppatch\aclayers.dll
2007-08-19 12:23 262,144 a------- c:\documents and settings\all users\ntuser.dat

==== Installed Programs ======================

Adobe Download Manager 2.0 (Remove Only)
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX
Adobe Reader 7.0.9
Adobe Shockwave Player
Adobe®️ Photoshop®️ Album Starter Edition 3.0
Apple Mobile Device Support
Apple Software Update
avast! Antivirus
Azureus
Belkin Mouse 1.0
Canon IJ Network Scan Utility
Canon IJ Network Tool
Canon MP Navigator EX 1.0
Canon MX700 series
Canon MX700 series User Registration
Canon My Printer
Canon Utilities Easy-PhotoPrint EX
Canon Utilities Solution Menu
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
Coupon Printer for Windows
Creative WebCam Center
Creative WebCam Instant Driver (1.01.02.0729)
Creative WebCam Instant User's Guide (English)
Gold Miner
HijackThis 2.0.2
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB970653-v3)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB976098-v2)
iTunes
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
Java Auto Updater
Java™️ 6 Update 18
Juniper Terminal Services Client
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 1.25
Labtec Desktop V5.1
LG USB Drivers
LG USB Modem driver
LightScribe 1.4.44.1
Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB953297)
Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003
Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager Update
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
Microsoft Office Word Viewer 2003
Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (MICROSOFTSMLBIZ)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Mozilla Firefox (3.5.7)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)
Muiltmedia keyboard utility 1.3
Nero Suite
NVIDIA Drivers
Platform
ProCooking
QuickTime
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB911565)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB890046)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893756)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896358)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896422)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896423)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896424)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896428)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899587)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899589)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899591)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB900725)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901017)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB902400)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB904706)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905915)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908519)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911280)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911562)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911567)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911927)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB912812)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB912919)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913446)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913580)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914388)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914389)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB916281)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917159)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917344)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917422)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917953)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918118)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918439)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918899)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB919007)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920213)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920670)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920683)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920685)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921503)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921883)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922616)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922819)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923694)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923980)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924496)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924667)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925454)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925902)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926436)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927779)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928090)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928843)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB929123)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB929969)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB930178)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931261)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931768)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931784)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB932168)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB933566)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB933729)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935840)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB936021)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB937143)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB937894)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938127)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938829)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB939653)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941202)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941568)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941693)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB942615)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943055)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943460)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943485)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944338)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944533)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944653)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB945553)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946026)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB947864)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948590)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948881)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950759)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953838)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956390)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958215)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958470)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960714)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB963027)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969897)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969947)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970430)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971032)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971961)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB972260)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB972270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973346)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973525)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973904)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974318)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974392)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974455)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975025)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB976325)
Spybot - Search & Destroy
Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4
Update for Windows XP (KB894391)
Update for Windows XP (KB898461)
Update for Windows XP (KB900485)
Update for Windows XP (KB908531)
Update for Windows XP (KB910437)
Update for Windows XP (KB916595)
Update for Windows XP (KB920872)
Update for Windows XP (KB922582)
Update for Windows XP (KB927891)
Update for Windows XP (KB929338)
Update for Windows XP (KB930916)
Update for Windows XP (KB931836)
Update for Windows XP (KB933360)
Update for Windows XP (KB936357)
Update for Windows XP (KB938828)
Update for Windows XP (KB942763)
Update for Windows XP (KB942840)
Update for Windows XP (KB946627)
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)
Update for Windows XP (KB955759)
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)
Update for Windows XP (KB971737)
Update for Windows XP (KB973687)
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)
Update for Windows XP (KB978207)
USB Vibration Joystick
V CAST Music
V CAST Music Essentials Manager
VIA Platform Device Manager
VIA Rhine-Family Fast Ethernet Adapter
VIA/S3G Display Driver
WebFldrs XP
Winamp (remove only)
WinAVIVideoConverter
Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474)
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)
Windows Media Format Runtime
Windows Media Player 10
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873339
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885250
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885835
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885836
Windows XP Hotfix - KB886185
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887472
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887742
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888113
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888302
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890859
Windows XP Hotfix - KB891781
WinRAR archiver
Yahoo! Software Update
Yahoo! Toolbar

============= FINISH: 23:25:27.70 ===============

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum