WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionvirus blocking me from browsing Emptyvirus blocking me from browsing

more_horiz
I have had my computer and been working on it off and on for the past few months but have stopped due to being frustrated. When I go to try to get on either mozilla or IE it says the typical page load error, but when I go to control panel/network connections, it says that im connected to the internet. I have tried downloading the winsock Fix thing. I have done a couple command prompts and nothing is happening. I'm afraid that this may either be a virus, or something I may have messed up internally by aimlessly trying everything I read on the internet. And I would post my Hijack this scan but I can't transfer my saved log from my messed up computer to a blank CD. And I would use a flask drive but It seems now that my computer can't read that i plugged it in...

descriptionvirus blocking me from browsing EmptyRe: virus blocking me from browsing

more_horiz
Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
virus blocking me from browsing DXwU4
virus blocking me from browsing VvYDg

descriptionvirus blocking me from browsing EmptyRe: virus blocking me from browsing

more_horiz
Like I said I can't get the information from my busted computer to this one to upload the scan info. tried flashdrive and blank cd and it just doesn't work. I dont know what to do

more_horiz
Hello.

Please then reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :

• Restart your computer
  • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
  • Instead of Windows loading as normal, the Advanced Options Menu should appear;
  • Select the second option, to run Windows in Safe Mode with networking, then press Enter.
  • Choose your usual account.

Does the internet work in Safe Mode?

............................................................................................

more_horiz
I actually just got my internet working by downloading a driver on my computer, but the internet is really slow, some programs dont start, and alot of the web pages I go to are blocked. here is my hijack this scan, i would show you the OTL scan but it seems like its being blocked and wont start.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\mcrdsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [C:\WINDOWS\system32\kdefh.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\kdefh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [isDeleteMe] "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe" /c "C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\isDel.bat"
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O23 - Service: AOL TopSpeed Monitor (AOL TopSpeedMonitor) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe

--
End of file - 2655 bytes

more_horiz
Please download and run this tool.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

Post the contents of the MBAM Log.

more_horiz
downloading it now thanks

more_horiz
Once I download it, it does the same thing as all my other antivirus programs. i double click it, and nothing happens. When i look in task manager it only looks like my spybot search and destroy is running, although when i click on that also nothing happens.

more_horiz
Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

more_horiz
Yea I can't click on your link, or find the website manually, the site says the page is offline, but all my other sites are working fine...

more_horiz
Try this instead.

Please download Ice Sword from HERE

1. Download the zip to your desktop and extract it.
  2. Open the Ice Sword folder and then launch IceSword.exe.
  3. Will IceSword open?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum