WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionLiquid Sculpture the great art EmptyLiquid Sculpture the great art

more_horiz
Liquid Sculpture the great art E7j6t4

Martin Waugh creates all these stunning photographs of water drops(Liquid Sculpture). Those pics are absolutely stunning with great color.

Liquid Sculpture is the process of creating shapes by dropping and splashing water, or other liquids. These sculptures are then photographed, since they last only a few thousandths of a second. Creating and capturing these engaging forms requires careful manipulation of the materials and precise control of the lighting and timing. I mostly use plain, clear water, sometimes with a little soap in it (gallery). I have experimented with food coloring, as well (gallery), and glycerin to increase the viscosity (gallery). Milk is a classic material and still enjoyable (gallery), and oil is very tempting (gallery).

Several people ask if these images are Photoshop trickery. No. I might clean up the background (my cat likes to leave little hairs in the water), and sharpen the image. Sometimes I increase the saturation of the colors a bit. Otherwise, the colors and shapes are from nature, I just recorded them.

Liquid Sculpture the great art Idsi7d

Link: http://www.liquidsculpture.com/

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Liquid Sculpture the great art Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionLiquid Sculpture the great art EmptyRe: Liquid Sculpture the great art

more_horiz
Thank you for the link.

descriptionLiquid Sculpture the great art EmptyRe: Liquid Sculpture the great art

more_horiz
that's cool...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum