WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionAntivirus Live infection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyAntivirus Live infection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
New to GP & posting. I got infected with AVL yesterday, had to kill the power to stop it. Looked at all the websites and chose yours. When I follow your instructions they do not work. I start in safe mode w/networking, the computer screen flashes a lot of files and then it goes back to the start up screen where you need to hit F8 again. After running this loop a few times I did plain Safe Mode, which I tried on my own yesterday, I got a Now Dumping Physical Memory message just like yesterday so I cut the power again.
Since it is stopping me from accessing safe mode with networking and then opening IE to download the help programs is there any help for me?

Thanks

descriptionAntivirus Live infection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyRe: Antivirus Live infection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Antivirus Live infection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DXwU4
Antivirus Live infection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum