WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionmy teenage son wants to become a programmer Emptymy teenage son wants to become a programmer

more_horiz
my son has a laptop with windows vista and wants to develop games when he leaves school
where can i start hiom off with what software? regards nilejada

descriptionmy teenage son wants to become a programmer EmptyRe: my teenage son wants to become a programmer

more_horiz
Hello,

Just like all kinds of education, he has to at least start off in a IT school, get a certificate to get hired by a gaming company. Is that what you meant?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

my teenage son wants to become a programmer Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionmy teenage son wants to become a programmer EmptyRe: my teenage son wants to become a programmer

more_horiz
yeah sort of but he is only 12 so i was wondering what software i couild get, to start him learning it now.

more_horiz
Hello,

It depends on the type of language you want him to learn. For example, if he wants to learn VB, then you need to get the software to write and compile VB codes. Same thing applies to all other languages, Java, C#, etc.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

my teenage son wants to become a programmer Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
thankyou

more_horiz
Doctor Inferno wrote:
Hello,

Just like all kinds of education, he has to at least start off in a IT school, get a certificate to get hired by a gaming company. Is that what you meant?

I actually didn't know about IT SCHOOL gives certificate in order to get hired on a gaming company though.

descriptionmy teenage son wants to become a programmer Emptyre: my teenage son wants to become a programmer

more_horiz
It depends on the kind of game he wishes to make. If he wants to create something like whats on the shelf in gamestop, let him learn UnrealScript as a language. Get the UDK(google it) and WOTgreal(google). Thats what I use, i'm 14.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum