WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionInternet Security 2010...can't log in! - Page 1 EmptyRe: Internet Security 2010...can't log in!

more_horiz
Can you boot to safe mode? does the malware log you off straight away in safe mode also?

Let me know.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Internet Security 2010...can't log in! - Page 1 DXwU4
Internet Security 2010...can't log in! - Page 1 VvYDg

descriptionInternet Security 2010...can't log in! - Page 1 EmptyRe: Internet Security 2010...can't log in!

more_horiz
I can not boot at all no matter what. In regular startup, it starts loading as normal, than says "saving settings" and then "logging off" and back to the Welcome to Windows screen. Safe mode, safe mode with networking and safe mode with dos prompt all give me the Blue screen of death.

more_horiz
Ok, rewrote the AntiVir to a CD as opposed to dvd. That seemed to work for whatever reason. Scanner is running now. We'll see what happens.

more_horiz
Okay, standing by.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Internet Security 2010...can't log in! - Page 1 DXwU4
Internet Security 2010...can't log in! - Page 1 VvYDg

more_horiz
I appreciate all the help. Since I managed to save all my files using Bitdefender, I decided to just reimage the laptop.

Thanks again.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum