WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionANTIVIRUS LIVE - nothing working EmptyANTIVIRUS LIVE - nothing working

more_horiz
I know there are many postings regarding this virus but I have tried everything I can find and nothing is working......book in safe mode, go through LAN setting but cannot get onto Internet to get onto site to download needed removal; have tried Task Manager to stop processes but cannot get onto it, tried rebooting and quickly selecting task bar as suggested but again cannot do anything. Would be grateful for suggestions as I keep looking. Thanks.

descriptionANTIVIRUS LIVE - nothing working EmptyRe: ANTIVIRUS LIVE - nothing working

more_horiz
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
ANTIVIRUS LIVE - nothing working DXwU4
ANTIVIRUS LIVE - nothing working VvYDg
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum