WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionProblems with internal webcam and usb mouse EmptyProblems with internal webcam and usb mouse

more_horiz
Hello

I'm having a problem with cam and mouse. My webcam is internal and just suddenly stopped woring. On another note, a few days before my mouse stopped working without any reason at all. The mouse is a usb plug-in and I've never had trouble with it before. I'm kinda new on the computer department, so can anyone help me?

descriptionProblems with internal webcam and usb mouse EmptyRe: Problems with internal webcam and usb mouse

more_horiz
bump

descriptionProblems with internal webcam and usb mouse EmptyRe: Problems with internal webcam and usb mouse

more_horiz
Hi,
What brand of mouse and webcam do you have ?

............................................................................................

Problems with internal webcam and usb mouse V45u80

more_horiz
The webcam is inside my laptop, I'm not exactly sure how to see what kind it is.

As for the mouse, it's a mini mouse from Samsung. The information on it is in Korean and my Korean is pretty rusty.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum