WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSD Card not working. EmptySD Card not working.

more_horiz
Hello i am having problems with my Kodak SD card i have recently had a new laptop harddrive installed by some people. Now my sd card doesnt respond when i plug it in the Sd card slot any ideas?? We went to compaq.com and downloaded their driver still no luck.

descriptionSD Card not working. EmptyRe: SD Card not working.

more_horiz
Hello,

Is your SD card the SDHC type?

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

SD Card not working. Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

more_horiz
No its not its only a normal 2 gig memory.

more_horiz
all the prompts worked fine before the new harddrive was installed now it doesnt even respond when i put it in. it doesnt even show a device was inserted

descriptionSD Card not working. EmptyRe: Erasing USB key Drives

more_horiz
DrSquishie wrote:
all the prompts worked fine before the new harddrive was installed now it doesnt even respond when i put it in. it doesnt even show a device was inserted

Hi dear ,
It might happen that you does have drives installed on your Laptop.First you make sure that you must have installed all SD drivers.If they are not there than you must installed them first.Even after you are facing problem.then your card may lost its internal circuit.It you have any problem even after the n you can contact me.

Thanks for asking Query...

Best of luck.. Right On!

jonson

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum