WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionSecurity Tool VIRUS!! EmptySecurity Tool VIRUS!!

more_horiz
I have been infected with Security Tool VIRUS yesterday evening and it's a nightmare!!! it won't let me do anything without having pop ups , or even worse closing programs that I try to launch. It's blocked Task manager, my own anti-virus and made itself administator!!!
PLLLEASSEEEE I really need help, I tried loads of things, but it just closes the program!!

Pleeeaassseee help me Geekpolice!!!!

thankyou lucy

descriptionSecurity Tool VIRUS!! EmptyRe: Security Tool VIRUS!!

more_horiz
Lucyyy wrote:
I have been infected with Security Tool VIRUS yesterday evening and it's a nightmare!!! it won't let me do anything without having pop ups , or even worse closing programs that I try to launch. It's blocked Task manager, my own anti-virus and made itself administator!!!
PLLLEASSEEEE I really need help, I tried loads of things, but it just closes the program!!

Pleeeaassseee help me Geekpolice!!!!

thankyou lucy

What would I recommend?

Re-install a fresh copy of windows. Thats really the best you can do. Really, why fool around with deleting tampered registry files and try to hack back into your admin account? Its just not worth the effort in my opinion.

............................................................................................

Security Tool VIRUS!! Jordan

more_horiz
Hi thanks Jordan, but woundn't installing a new copy of windows delete all my programs and documents that I have saved onto my computer??? Lucy

descriptionSecurity Tool VIRUS!! EmptyDONe it! vamoshh

more_horiz
Good old Vista, never always opened the programs when you turn on the computer and so the alerts stopped AND my anti-virus kicked into action and got rid of the dam thing, i have installed Malwarebytes, just incaes it comes back!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum