WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionKingston 2GB MicroSD Card doesn't open EmptyKingston 2GB MicroSD Card doesn't open

more_horiz
When I place the SD card into the card reader and place it in the USB port, the removable disk (E:) icon shows up but whenever I click on it to open the folder, I get: Please insert a disk into drive E.

I tried reformatting the card but I got "Can't format; disk invalid" or something to that degree.

Someone suggest that the card probably has a virus but I can't even use a antivirus software to scan the card since the computer can't even read the card to begin with. What can I do to make this card readable again?

Oh, and I'm using Windows XP.

descriptionKingston 2GB MicroSD Card doesn't open EmptyRe: Kingston 2GB MicroSD Card doesn't open

more_horiz
I believe it is the cause of Malware. I would like you to read this topic:

http://geekpolice.net/malware-removal-support-hijackthis-logs-f11/read-this-before-posting-a-hijackthis-log-t1290.htm

And post your log file here.

I would also like you to try doing this:

My Computer >> Right-click drive E >> open

See if it works and backup all your data.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Kingston 2GB MicroSD Card doesn't open Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum