WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionPlease need assistance w/ security tool :) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Please need assistance w/ security tool :)

more_horiz
That looks better, how is the machine running now?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Please need assistance w/ security tool :) - Page 2 DXwU4
Please need assistance w/ security tool :) - Page 2 VvYDg

descriptionPlease need assistance w/ security tool :) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Please need assistance w/ security tool :)

more_horiz
It's running fine but I have those viruses in avira, how do I get rid of those?

more_horiz
Quarantine you mean? or still active?
Does Avira say where if it's detecting anything?

............................................................................................

more_horiz
There's 9 objects in quarantine, Should I just delete those? I haven't really used avira and I don't want to click the wrong thing just incase.

more_horiz
Delete them.

more_horiz
lol ok coolbeans, well if that's all Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it and will tell everyone I know online to come here if they need help! I'm glad my comp isn't spazzing out anymore Big Grin

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum