WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionRemoved viruses now cannot connect to Internet Explorer - Pl - Page 1 EmptyRe: Removed viruses now cannot connect to Internet Explorer - Pl

more_horiz
Actually yeah you probably will if you uninstall it. Okay, don't uninstall it, just install the newest version over the top, it will overwrite the old version, so you won't lose anything.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Removed viruses now cannot connect to Internet Explorer - Pl - Page 1 DXwU4
Removed viruses now cannot connect to Internet Explorer - Pl - Page 1 VvYDg

descriptionRemoved viruses now cannot connect to Internet Explorer - Pl - Page 1 EmptyRe: Removed viruses now cannot connect to Internet Explorer - Pl

more_horiz
that's worked and I can get firefox working, thank you. The only annoying thing is that most of the work I do is on IE and I need to get IE going.

I tried doing the same thing for IE by installing IE8 but still no joy. Strange that it's let firefox work and not ie.

Again thank you so much for your help so far.

more_horiz
Hmm, not too sure what that problem is. Right click on the IE icon (It's IE 7 or 8 right?) and select the No Add-ons option, does IE run okay without add-ons?

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Removed viruses now cannot connect to Internet Explorer - Pl - Page 1 DXwU4
Removed viruses now cannot connect to Internet Explorer - Pl - Page 1 VvYDg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum