WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionIs there a FREE program that can remove a virus? EmptyIs there a FREE program that can remove a virus?

more_horiz
My computer has a secuirty virus, will I have to buy a program to remove it. It is bad really bad. Is there a FREE download that can help me, my money is low and I need my computer. Thank You!

descriptionIs there a FREE program that can remove a virus? EmptyRe: Is there a FREE program that can remove a virus?

more_horiz
MBAM removes a lot of junk for free, problem is nowadays, these problems know the widely use tools and try to block them out.

............................................................................................

Site Admin / Security Administrator

Virus Removal ~ OS Support ~ Have we helped you? Help us! ~ GeekChat
- Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Is there a FREE program that can remove a virus? DXwU4
Is there a FREE program that can remove a virus? VvYDg

descriptionIs there a FREE program that can remove a virus? EmptyRe: Is there a FREE program that can remove a virus?

more_horiz
Please read this over and click here to open a new topic.

more_horiz
Belahzur wrote:
MBAM removes a lot of junk for free, problem is nowadays, these problems know the widely use tools and try to block them out.

100% true, i've experienced it 3x now this month, the only option i got is to reformat the pc. 'coz the all the tools are being blocked and the av's wont update. all browsers are blocked and switched to offline mode. you really have to be fully equipped (Gunsmoke) before going online nowadays LOL Banner

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum