WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionIts Got me beat doctor inferno EmptyIts Got me beat doctor inferno

more_horiz
Hi Doc,
sorry to be a pain in the butt, but I cannot download unlocker. I have tried to do this through other sites such as cnet file hippo etc and still get told this is an unsafe program, I know where you are coming from with file host site and I have seen the zeros for maliciousness but all the different ways I have gone through to access this program it triggers nod eset 32 with a virus alert and windows defender. My OS including virus protection refuses to let me download same. I also disabled nod eset and ignored the warnings downloaded unlocker and my system said that the file is not compatable with windows 32bit after it once again triggered windows defender. Am I the only person in the world with a dud OS?? its got me beat.
I personally dont care about the program but I dont like the PC netherworld Gremlins to beat me, hehe, maybe I need unlocker to beat this problem. cheers once again PB (pete)

descriptionIts Got me beat doctor inferno EmptyRe: Its Got me beat doctor inferno

more_horiz
Hello,

What are you intending to use it for? I'll get you an alternative to unlocker if you need it.

............................................................................................

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Its Got me beat doctor inferno Lambo-11

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

descriptionIts Got me beat doctor inferno EmptyIt is just curiousity

more_horiz
Hi doc,
I intended to use the program to get around the very problems it was designed for, the false blocks that prevent me from doing my PC housework.

thanks anyway but I can live without the program, the problem has now more became a curiosity killed the kitty cat so to speak, and I am asking my self why is this so grasshopper, lol, I spent one and a half days trying to work this one out to no avail, I am also wondering if I am the only one with this prob.
I have a gut feeling that bill gates has zapped me with one of microsofts many auto updates, who knows what they are poking on our systems.

cheers and thanks once again for your time. PB

descriptionIts Got me beat doctor inferno EmptyRe: Its Got me beat doctor inferno

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum