WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionFirewall Questions... please help EmptyFirewall Questions... please help

more_horiz
My Firewall keeps interupting my internet browsing with 2 .exe's and it tells me if i want to block them or allow them. The 1st one is Cdas3c4.exe and the 2nd is RegAsm.exe ... how can i get rid of this?

descriptionFirewall Questions... please help EmptyRe: Firewall Questions... please help

more_horiz
Please download ComboFix Firewall Questions... please help Combofix from BleepingComputer.com

Alternate link: GeeksToGo.com

Alternate link: Forospyware.com

Rename ComboFix.exe to commy.exe before you save it to your Desktop
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools A guide to do this can be found here
  • Click Start>Run then copy paste the following command into the Run box & click OK "%userprofile%\desktop\commy.exe" /stepdel
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console

Firewall Questions... please help Query_RC
Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:
Firewall Questions... please help RC_successful

• Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
  • When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the contents of C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

descriptionFirewall Questions... please help EmptyQuestion for Dragon Master Jay

more_horiz
I downloaded the combofix like you told me, it scanned... and since i had a Cyberdefander Anti Virus, Cyberdefender PC Support, Cyberdefender Fix PC Errors to speed up your computer, Webroot internet security and Walwarebytes Anti-Malware, it scanned And it Removed My Cyberdefender anti virus, pc support and error fixer but left Webroot and malwarebytes.. what should i do? should i re-install it? should i leave it like that? or why did it remove it? please reply asap... it also gave me a Log.. please reply

descriptionFirewall Questions... please help EmptyRe: Firewall Questions... please help

more_horiz
also i got this blue screen that has slowed down my computer Big time

more_horiz
I merged some info in to this topic. Please do not start a new topic.

Please download the Kaspersky AVP Tool from Kaspersky-labs.com.
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Please reboot to Safe Mode (tap the F8 key just before Windows starts to load and select the Safe Mode option from the menu).
  • Double click the setup file to run it.
  • Click Next to continue.
  • It will by default install it to your desktop folder.Click Next.
  • Hit ok at the prompt for scanning in Safe Mode.
  • It will then open a box There will be a tab that says Automatic scan.
  • Under Automatic scan make sure these are checked:

• System Memory
    • Startup Objects
    • Disk Boot Sectors.
    • My Computer.
    • Also any other drives (Removable that you may have)

After that click on Security level then choose Customize then click on the tab that says Heuristic Analyzer then choose Enable Deep rootkit search then choose ok.
Then choose OK again then you are back to the main screen.

• Then click on Scan at the to right hand Corner.
  • It will automatically Neutralize any objects found.
  • If some objects are left un-neutralized then click the button that says Neutralize all
  • If it says it cannot be Neutralized then chooose The delete option when prompted.
  • After that is done click on the reports button at the bottom and save it to file name it Kas.
  • Save it somewhere convenient like your desktop and just post only the detected Virus\malware in the report it will be at the very top under Detected post those results in your next reply.
Note: This tool will self uninstall when you close it so please save the log before closing it.

more_horiz
I ran the kaspersky AVP and it held on 97% and never advanced... it stayed there for 19 hours until finally i closed it in safe mode like you told me... i did write down the virus... or the items it detected..
#1 Exploit.Java.Gimsh.a
#2 Trojan.Win32.Genome.alet
#3 Trojan.Win32.Krepper.y
#4 Trojan.Downloader.WMA.Wimad.n

Also like i mentioned before, the Combofix Deleted my Cyberdefender Anti-virus, PC Support and Error Cleaner.. should i re-install them or were they removed for a reason? and i have a Blue Screen that has slowed my computer and possibly taken a lot of my memory and Space... also, Windows installer keeps trying to Install Sonic Mydvd plus every 5 mins.. i looked in my control panel and i have 4 programs.. how do you advice? the Kaspersky uninstalled itself in safemode and i had no way of Saving the Report that i was viewing... please let me know please

more_horiz
Actually, all three of those you said are rogue software, and are not recommended.

Firewall Questions... please help Mbamicontw5 Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from here.

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Extra Note)
  • Please save the log to a location you will remember.
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the entire report in your next reply.

Extra Note:

If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

more_horiz
ok.. i did the malware scan.. it took me a while to post this because since the scan took too long.. by the time i came to check on it.. my computer was reset.. this malware didnt find anything.. but my webroot did, it found a trojan worm-bagle.. also, i keep asking about the Combofix Deleted my Cyberdefender Anti-virus, PC Support and Error Cleaner.. should i re-install them or were they removed for a reason?
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 2797
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

12/15/2009 8:52:15 AM
mbam-log-2009-12-15 (08-52-15).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 231249
Time elapsed: 52 minute(s), 38 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

more_horiz
Please run a free online scan with the ESET Online Scanner
  • Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use
  • Click Start
  • When asked, allow the ActiveX control to install
  • Click Start
  • Make sure that the options Remove found threats and the option Scan unwanted applications is checked
  • Click Scan (This scan can take several hours, so please be patient)
  • Once the scan is completed, you may close the window
  • Use Notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
  • Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum