WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

descriptionacer interrupted while restoring factory settings !!!!!! Emptyacer interrupted while restoring factory settings !!!!!!

more_horiz
I am new to this and would really appreciate any help i get..(if any) i have a An Acer computer about a year old. specifications are....
Acer M1640
Main board MCP73VE
BIOS version 08.00.15
SMBIOS version 2.5
System BIOS id ROI-B2
don't know if it will be any use. Now the computer was crashing due to too much viruses. It would start ok then after 10-15 minutes it would freeze....so I backed everything up then I managed to find the restore factory settings, which I duly ran. but during the running i realized there was something important I had not backed up so i (foolishly) switched it off (big mistake).
Now all i get on the screen is..... read disc error ...press control alt del but nothing happens when I do this it just stays as it is and this has driven me up the wall...would really appreciate any input into what i can do to start it working again.

descriptionacer interrupted while restoring factory settings !!!!!! EmptyRe: acer interrupted while restoring factory settings !!!!!!

more_horiz
i stupidly disabled my keyboard on the computer setting now when i switch it on i can't even access the setup please please help
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum