WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredWX Christian Hobby Weather ToolsLog in

please help - Antivirus Live/Antivirus System Pro

3 posters

descriptionplease help - Antivirus Live/Antivirus System Pro - Page 2 EmptyRe: please help - Antivirus Live/Antivirus System Pro

more_horiz
Now time to clean up.

To uninstall ComboFix

• Click the Start button. Click Run. For Vista: type in Run in the Start search, and click on Run in the results pane.
  • In the field, type in ComboFix /uninstall

please help - Antivirus Live/Antivirus System Pro - Page 2 Combofix_uninstall_image

(Note: Make sure there's a space between the word ComboFix and the forward-slash.)

• Then, press Enter, or click OK.
  • This will uninstall ComboFix, delete its folders and files, hides System files and folders, and resets System Restore.

==

Download Security Check by screen317 from SpywareInfoforum.org or Changelog.fr.
  • Save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

descriptionplease help - Antivirus Live/Antivirus System Pro - Page 2 EmptyRe: please help - Antivirus Live/Antivirus System Pro

more_horiz
here is the results of the Security Check log.

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.1
Windows XP Service Pack 3
``````````````````````````````
Antivirus/Firewall Check:

Windows Firewall Enabled!
Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus
Avira updated!
Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:

HijackThis 2.0.2
Java(TM) 6 Update 13
Java(TM) 6 Update 3
Out of date Java installed!
Adobe Flash Player 10
Adobe Reader 7.0.7
Out of date Adobe Reader installed!
Process Check:
objlist.exe by Laurent

Avira Antivir avgnt.exe
Avira Antivir avguard.exe
DNS Vulnerability Check:

Unknown. This method cannot test your vulnerability to DNS cache poisoning.

`````````End of Log```````````

more_horiz
Please download the newest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe.com

Before installing: it is important to remove older versions of Acrobat Reader since it does not do so automatically and old versions still leave you vulnerable.
Go to the Control Panel and enter Add or Remove Programs.
Search in the list for all previous installed versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Uninstall/Remove each of them.

Once old versions are gone, please install the newest version.

==

Please download the newest version of Java from Java.com.

Before installing: it is important to remove older versions of Java since it does not do so automatically and old versions still leave you vulnerable.
Go to the Control Panel and enter Add or Remove Programs.
Search in the list for all previous installed versions of Java. (J2SE Runtime Environment). Please uninstall/remove each of them.

Once old versions are gone, please install the newest version.

==

Please read the following information that I have provided, which will help you prevent malicious software in the future. Please keep in mind, malware is a continuous danger on the Internet. It is highly important to stay safe while browsing, to prevent re-infection.

Software recommendations

Antivirus/Antispyware

• Microsoft Security Essentials: this is Microsoft's free antivirus/antispyware program. It equips you with protection against viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits, and worms. It is also light on the computer's performance. Note: when installing this, you have both an antivirus and antispyware. Make sure you also get a firewall.
  • AVG Free: this is one of the most powerful, and easiest to use security software. The free version equips you with protection against viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits, worms, and rogue software. Note: when installing this, you have both an antivirus and antispyware. Make sure you also get a firewall.

Firewall

• Tallemu Online Armor: the free version is just as good as the premium. I have linked you to the free version.
  • Comodo Firewall: the free version is just as good as the premium. I have linked you to the free version. The optional security suite enhances the firewall by 40% increase. If you would like to install the suite that includes antivirus, then remove your old antivirus first.
  • PC Tools Firewall Plus: free and excellent firewall.

Note: Please keep ALL of these programs up-to-date and run them whenever you suspect a problem to prevent malware problems.

Resident Protection help
A number of programs have resident protection and it is a good idea to run the resident protection of one of each type of program to maintain protection. However, it is important to run only one resident program of each type since they can conflict and become less effective. That means only one antivirus, firewall, and scanning anti-spyware program at a time. Passive protectors such as SpywareBlaster can be run with any of them.

Rogue programs help
There are a lot of rogue programs out there that want to scare you into giving them your money and some malware actually claims to be security programs. If you get a popup for a security program that you did not install yourself, do NOT click on it and ask for help immediately. It is very important to run an antivirus and firewall, but you can't always rely on reviews and ads for information. Ask in a security forum that you trust if you are not sure. If you are unsure and looking for anti-spyware programs, you can find out if it is a rogue here:
http://www.spywarewarrior.com/rogue_anti-spyware.htm

Securing your computer

• Windows Updates - It is very important to make sure that both Internet Explorer and Windows are kept current with the latest critical security patches from Microsoft. To do this just start Internet Explorer and select Tools > Windows Update, and follow the online instructions from there.
  • hpHosts file replaces your current HOSTS file with one containing well known ad sites and other bad sites. This prevents your computer from connecting to those sites by redirecting them to 127.0.0.1, which is your local computer's loopback address, meaning it will be difficult to infect your computer in the future.

Please consider using an alternate browser
Mozilla's Firefox browser is a very good alternative. In addition to being generally more secure than Internet Explorer, it has a very good built-in popup blocker and add-ons, like NoScript, can make it even more secure. Opera is another good option.

If you are interested:

See this page for more info about malware and prevention.

Thank you for choosing GeekPolice. Please see this page if you would like to leave feedback or contribute to our site. Do you have any more questions?

more_horiz
hey, thanks a lot for all the help and work you did getting my computer back to normal. I know you don't have to do this, so i really appreciate it. I cant afford a new computer, so you saved me big time. I owe you. I guess i have just one question left. If for any reason the infection didnt completely go away and comes back, should i post a new topic, or continue on this topic. Im guessing i should post a new topic, but i wasnt sure.

more_horiz
sorry, i actually have another question. When i search on google now, i get redirected when i click the links. I think its uniquesearch8 thats doing it, but how can i fix that

more_horiz
Please post a new HijackThis log, and I will take another look.

more_horiz
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 1:15:16 PM, on 12/21/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16945)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVANQU~1\Fix-It\mxtask.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PifSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVANQU~1\Fix-It\mxtask.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A920\dlbkbmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A920\dlbkbmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\Diagnostics\diagent.exe
C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Explorer 8.0 SE Basic\Monitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 5 SE\calcheck.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PifSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: &Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [diagent] "C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\Diagnostics\diagent.exe" startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell AIO Printer A920] "C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A920\dlbkbmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [masqform.exe] C:\Program Files\PureEdge\Viewer 6.0\masqform.exe -UpdateCurrentUser
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Ulead AutoDetector] C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Explorer 8.0 SE Basic\Monitor.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Ulead Photo Express Calendar Checker] C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 5 SE\calcheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VirusScannerPro] C:\PROGRA~1\AVANQU~1\Fix-It\MemCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec PIF AlertEng] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PifSvc.exe" /a /m "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\AlertEng.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avgnt] "C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe" /min
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Uninstall Adobe Download Manager] "C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Program Files\NOS\bin\getPlus_Helper.dll",Uninstall /IE2883E8F-472F-4fb0-9522-AC9BF37916A7 /Get1noarp
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'Default user')
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {22492231-AEF0-49FC-9180-CE8969AB1273} (F-Secure Online Scanner Launcher) - http://download.sp.f-secure.com/ols/f-secure-rtm/resources/fslauncher.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module) - http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/download/scanner/wlscbase8942.cab
O16 - DPF: {6A344D34-5231-452A-8A57-D064AC9B7862} (Symantec Download Manager) - https://webdl.symantec.com/activex/symdlmgr.cab
O16 - DPF: {B020B534-4AA2-4B99-BD6D-5F6EE286DF5C} - https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/2h/www.symantecstore.com/v2.0-img/operations/symbizpr/xcontrol/SymDlBrg.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} (get_atlcom Class) - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{B5CE61BE-37D9-4C95-8031-F02ABCFDCCB3}: NameServer = 193.104.110.38,4.2.2.1,192.168.1.254
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Scheduler (AntiVirSchedulerService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Guard (AntiVirService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: Fix-It Task Manager - Avanquest Software USA, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVANQU~1\Fix-It\mxtask.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_4.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PifSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe

--
End of file - 9394 bytes

more_horiz
Please download Runscanner to your desktop and run it.

• When the first page comes up select Beginner Mode
  • On the next page select Save a binary .Run file (Recommended) then click Start full scan at the top.
  • At this time Runscanner.exe may request access to the Internet through your firewall please allow it to do so, it will then run for two or three minutes.
  • On completion it will ask for a location to save the file and a name. It will do this for both the .run file and the log file
  • Call the .run file "redScan" and save it to your desktop. You will see the .run file on your desktop. Open Notepad, then click File > Open - locate the redScan file and open it in Notepad. Finally, copy all the results, and paste them here in your next reply.

more_horiz
sorry it wouldnt all fit in one message. i also wasnt sure if that was what you wanted, but when i opened the file in notepad, that was what i got, so im assuming you were expecting that. Also, did you want me to post the log file as well?

more_horiz
Just the readable log.

more_horiz
hey sorry i havent been on in over a week, i havent needed or used my computer in a long time, and i kind of forgot about the problem. Merry Christmas and happy new year to you. here is the log.

Runscanner logfile

* = signed file
- = file not found

General info
------------
Computer name : BOPREY1
Creation time : 12/22/2009 1:47:25 PM
Hosts <> 127.0.0.1 : 0
Hosts file location : %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc
IE version : 7.0.5730.11
OS Build : 2600
OS SP : Service Pack 3
RunScanner Version : 1.9.0.9
User Language : English (United States)
User rights : Administrator
Windows folder : C:\WINDOWS

Running processes
-----------------
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe (Avira GmbH)
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe (Avira GmbH)
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira GmbH)
* C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
* C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe (Symantec Corporation)
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe (Apple Inc.)
* C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\Diagnostics\diagent.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
* C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A920\dlbkbmgr.exe (Dell Computer Corporation)
* C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A920\dlbkbmon.exe (Dell Computer Corporation)
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe (Sonic Solutions)
* C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
* C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
* C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe (Google Inc.)
* C:\Program Files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
* C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
* C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
* C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE (Lexmark International, Inc.)
* C:\WINDOWS\system32\lexpps.exe (Lexmark International, Inc.)
* C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PifSvc.exe (Symantec Corporation)
* C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PifSvc.exe (Symantec Corporation)
* C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Explorer 8.0 SE Basic\Monitor.exe (Ulead Systems, Inc.)
* C:\PROGRA~1\AVANQU~1\Fix-It\mxtask.exe (Avanquest Software USA, Inc.)
* C:\PROGRA~1\AVANQU~1\Fix-It\mxtask.exe (Avanquest Software USA, Inc.)
* C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe (NVIDIA Corporation)
C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 5 SE\calcheck.exe (Ulead Systems, Inc.)
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe (Apple Inc.)
* C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop\runscanner.exe (Runscanner.net)
* C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
* C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
* C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
* C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
* C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
* C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
* C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
* C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
* c:\windows\System32\smss.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

Unrated items
-------------
002 C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira GmbH)
002 C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A920\dlbkbmgr.exe (Dell Computer Corporation)
002 C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\Diagnostics\diagent.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
002 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe (Sonic Solutions)
002 C:\Program Files\PureEdge\Viewer 6.0\masqform.exe (PureEdge Solutions Inc.)
002 C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe (Apple Inc.)
002 C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Explorer 8.0 SE Basic\Monitor.exe (Ulead Systems, Inc.)
002 C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 5 SE\calcheck.exe (Ulead Systems, Inc.)
002 * C:\PROGRA~1\AVANQU~1\Fix-It\MemCheck.exe (Avanquest Software USA, Inc.)
010 C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe (Avira AntiVir Guard)
010 C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe (Avira AntiVir Scheduler)
010 C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe (Bonjour Service)
010 C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe (Creative Service for CDROM Access)
010 * C:\PROGRA~1\AVANQU~1\Fix-It\mxtask.exe (Fix-It Task Manager)
010 C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe (WMDM PMSP Service)
011 * C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys (avgio)
011 * C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avgntflt.sys (avgntflt)
011 * C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avipbb.sys (avipbb)
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys (drvmcdb)
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvnddm.sys (drvnddm)
011 * C:\PROGRA~1\AVANQU~1\Fix-It\MailScan.sys (MailScan)
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\ndisdrv.sys (ndisdrv)
011 c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\OMCI.SYS (OMCI)
011 C:\WINDOWS\System32\PfModNT.sys (PfModNT)
011 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys (PxHelp20)
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys (sscdbhk5)
011 * C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ssmdrv.sys (ssmdrv)
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssrtln.sys (ssrtln)
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnboio.sys (tfsnboio)
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsncofs.sys (tfsncofs)
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndrct.sys (tfsndrct)
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndres.sys (tfsndres)
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnifs.sys (tfsnifs)
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnopio.sys (tfsnopio)
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnpool.sys (tfsnpool)
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudf.sys (tfsnudf)
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudfa.sys (tfsnudfa)
047 Zone: : msn
052 C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C}
061 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll (Sonic Solutions) {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890}
061 C:\Program Files\Sonic\RecordNow!\shlext.dll {DEE12703-6333-4D4E-8F34-738C4DCC2E04}
061 C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\shlext.dll (Avira GmbH) {45AC2688-0253-4ED8-97DE-B5370FA7D48A}
100 SearchUrl HKCU : http://home.microsoft.com/access/autosearch.asp?p=%s
100 Start Page HKCU : http://www.yahoo.com/
102 GUID / CLSID not found {32683183-48a0-441b-a342-7c2a440a9478}
104 GUID / CLSID not found {32505657-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}
104 GUID / CLSID not found {33564D57-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}
104 C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\symdlmgr.dll (Symantec Corporation) {6A344D34-5231-452A-8A57-D064AC9B7862}
104 GUID / CLSID not found {B020B534-4AA2-4B99-BD6D-5F6EE286DF5C}
104 GUID / CLSID not found {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7}
105 &Yahoo! Search : file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
105 E&xport to Microsoft Excel : res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
105 Yahoo! &Dictionary : file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
105 Yahoo! &Maps : file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
105 Yahoo! &SMS : file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
107 C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
120 NameServer {B5CE61BE-37D9-4C95-8031-F02ABCFDCCB3} : 193.104.110.38,4.2.2.1,192.168.1.254
173 GUID / CLSID not found
173 C:\Program Files\Avanquest\Fix-It\mxctxmnu.dll (Avanquest Software USA, Inc.) {A50302A0-8E15-11d2-887B-006008C1C087}
173 C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\shlext.dll (Avira GmbH) {45AC2688-0253-4ED8-97DE-B5370FA7D48A}
221 GUID / CLSID not found
221 C:\Program Files\Avanquest\Fix-It\mxctxmnu.dll (Avanquest Software USA, Inc.) {A50302A0-8E15-11d2-887B-006008C1C087}
221 C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\shlext.dll (Avira GmbH) {45AC2688-0253-4ED8-97DE-B5370FA7D48A}
225 C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\shlext.dll (Avira GmbH) {45AC2688-0253-4ED8-97DE-B5370FA7D48A}
225 C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\shlext.dll (Avira GmbH) {45AC2688-0253-4ED8-97DE-B5370FA7D48A}
227 GUID / CLSID not found
227 C:\Program Files\Avanquest\Fix-It\mxctxmnu.dll (Avanquest Software USA, Inc.) {A50302A0-8E15-11d2-887B-006008C1C087}

Missing files
-------------
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Abiosdsk.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\abp480n5.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\adpu160m.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Aha154x.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aic78u2.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aic78xx.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AliIde.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\amsint.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\asc.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\asc3350p.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\asc3550.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Atdisk.sys
011 C:\commy\catchme.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cd20xrnt.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Changer.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CmdIde.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cpqarray.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dac2w2k.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dac960nt.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dpti2o.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hpn.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\i2omgmt.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\i2omp.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ini910u.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IntelIde.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lbrtfdc.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mraid35x.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PCIDump.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PDCOMP.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PDFRAME.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PDRELI.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PDRFRAME.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\perc2.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\perc2hib.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ql1080.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ql10wnt.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ql12160.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ql1240.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ql1280.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Simbad.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sparrow.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sym_hi.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sym_u3.sys
011 c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\SymIM.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\symc810.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\symc8xx.sys
011 c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\SymIM.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TosIde.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ultra.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ViaIde.sys
011 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\WDICA.sys
061 deskpan.dll
223 C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamext.dll
225 C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamext.dll
225 C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamext.dll

more_horiz
Go Start and then to Run,
Type in: sfc /scannow
Click OK.
Have Windows CD/DVD handy.
If System File Checker (sfc) finds any errors, it may ask you for the CD/DVD.
If sfc does not find any errors in Windows XP, it will simply quit, without any message.

If you don't have Windows CD....

Go Start and then Run
type in regedit and click OK

Navigate to the following key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup

On the right hand side, find: SourcePath

It probably has an entry pointing to your CD-ROM drive, usually D and that is why it is asking for the XP CD.
All we need to do is change it to: C:
Now, double click the SourcePath setting and a new box will pop up.
Change the drive letter from your CD drive to your root drive, usually C:
Close Registry Editor.

Now restart your computer and try sfc /scannow again!

After the first run, reboot your computer. Do a second run. Now the scan and fix is finished.

Then let me know how your computer is running.

more_horiz
hey i wanna apologize for me not replying in over a month. i was looking for the cd before i tried the scan and, well i couldnt find it and kind of forgot. I did what you said though and it still wasnt letting run the scan for some reason. it kept telling me to insert the cd. I went back to google just now to see if still wasnt working, and it was. I dont know what happened but my computer seems to be working just fine now and i want to again say thank you for everything. you guys are miracle workers.

more_horiz
um, sorry false alarm. google still isnt working for me. any other suggestions?

more_horiz
Download OTL.exe by OldTimer to your Desktop.
  • Close all windows and double click OTL.exe.
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted.
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

more_horiz
hey i ran the scan but the extras logfile didnt save to my desktop. here is the log of what popped up.

OTL logfile created on: 2/2/2010 11:15:13 PM - Run 2
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.27.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.11)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 48.00% Memory free
1.00 Gb Paging File | 1.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 56.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 384 768 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 37.21 Gb Total Space | 19.75 Gb Free Space | 53.08% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: BOPREY1
Current User Name: Anthony
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2010/02/01 23:26:40 | 000,548,864 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2010/01/22 19:16:42 | 000,141,608 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
PRC - [2010/01/22 19:16:30 | 000,545,576 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
PRC - [2009/12/20 22:22:16 | 000,386,872 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jucheck.exe
PRC - [2009/12/20 22:22:16 | 000,153,376 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
PRC - [2009/12/20 22:22:16 | 000,149,280 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
PRC - [2009/12/16 11:34:56 | 000,503,808 | ---- | M] (Lime Wire, LLC) -- C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe
PRC - [2009/11/10 23:08:18 | 000,417,792 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
PRC - [2009/08/28 19:42:54 | 000,144,672 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
PRC - [2009/07/21 13:34:33 | 000,185,089 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
PRC - [2009/05/13 15:48:22 | 000,108,289 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
PRC - [2009/03/02 12:08:47 | 000,209,153 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe
PRC - [2008/12/12 11:17:38 | 000,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
PRC - [2008/04/13 19:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
PRC - [2008/01/23 17:49:38 | 001,251,720 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
PRC - [2007/09/01 05:58:00 | 000,152,832 | ---- | M] (Avanquest Software USA, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Avanquest\Fix-It\mxtask.exe
PRC - [2007/08/31 11:49:50 | 000,243,064 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe
PRC - [2007/06/25 21:06:13 | 000,068,856 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
PRC - [2007/03/12 17:30:14 | 000,517,768 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
PRC - [2006/11/03 19:20:12 | 000,866,584 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
PRC - [2006/11/03 19:19:58 | 000,013,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
PRC - [2004/03/15 01:04:00 | 000,122,933 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
PRC - [2004/01/12 19:40:24 | 000,069,632 | ---- | M] (Ulead Systems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 5 SE\CalCheck.exe
PRC - [2003/11/18 16:20:46 | 000,045,056 | ---- | M] (Ulead Systems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Explorer 8.0 SE Basic\monitor.exe
PRC - [2003/11/03 13:46:00 | 000,073,728 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
PRC - [2003/06/02 13:50:58 | 000,053,248 | ---- | M] (Dell Computer Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A920\dlbkbmon.exe
PRC - [2003/06/02 13:25:24 | 000,270,336 | ---- | M] (Dell Computer Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A920\dlbkbmgr.exe
PRC - [2003/06/02 11:01:26 | 000,303,104 | ---- | M] (Lexmark International, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
PRC - [2003/06/02 10:56:02 | 000,174,592 | ---- | M] (Lexmark International, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
PRC - [2002/04/03 01:01:00 | 000,135,264 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd) -- C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\Diagnostics\diagent.exe
PRC - [2000/06/26 07:44:20 | 000,053,520 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe
PRC - [1999/12/13 01:01:00 | 000,044,032 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2010/02/01 23:26:40 | 000,548,864 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop\OTL.exe
MOD - [2007/08/31 12:57:42 | 000,028,672 | ---- | M] (Avanquest Software USA, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Avanquest\Fix-It\WinHook.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - [2010/01/22 19:16:30 | 000,545,576 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe -- (iPod Service)
SRV - [2009/12/20 22:22:16 | 000,153,376 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe -- (JavaQuickStarterService)
SRV - [2009/08/28 19:42:54 | 000,144,672 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe -- (Apple Mobile Device)
SRV - [2009/07/21 13:34:33 | 000,185,089 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe -- (AntiVirService)
SRV - [2009/05/13 15:48:22 | 000,108,289 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe -- (AntiVirSchedulerService)
SRV - [2008/12/12 11:17:38 | 000,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe -- (Bonjour Service)
SRV - [2008/01/23 17:49:38 | 001,251,720 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe -- (Symantec Core LC)
SRV - [2007/09/01 05:58:00 | 000,152,832 | ---- | M] (Avanquest Software USA, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avanquest\Fix-It\mxtask.exe -- (Fix-It Task Manager)
SRV - [2007/08/31 11:49:50 | 000,243,064 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe -- (Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler)
SRV - [2007/08/23 15:35:22 | 003,192,184 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_4.EXE -- (LiveUpdate)
SRV - [2007/03/12 17:30:14 | 000,517,768 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PifSvc.exe -- (LiveUpdate Notice Service)
SRV - [2006/11/03 19:19:58 | 000,013,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe -- (WinDefend)
SRV - [2006/10/26 13:03:08 | 000,145,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE -- (ose)
SRV - [2003/11/03 13:46:00 | 000,073,728 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe -- (NVSvc)
SRV - [2003/06/02 11:01:26 | 000,303,104 | ---- | M] (Lexmark International, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE -- (LexBceS)
SRV - [2000/06/26 07:44:20 | 000,053,520 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe -- (WMDM PMSP Service)
SRV - [1999/12/13 01:01:00 | 000,044,032 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd) [Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE -- (Creative Service for CDROM Access)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - [2009/12/19 14:42:51 | 000,056,816 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys -- (avgntflt)
DRV - [2009/08/28 19:42:52 | 000,040,448 | ---- | M] (Apple, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaapl.sys -- (USBAAPL)
DRV - [2009/05/18 14:17:00 | 000,026,600 | ---- | M] (GEAR Software Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys -- (GEARAspiWDM)
DRV - [2009/05/11 09:12:24 | 000,028,520 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys -- (ssmdrv)
DRV - [2009/03/30 09:33:07 | 000,096,104 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys -- (avipbb)
DRV - [2009/02/13 11:35:05 | 000,011,608 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys -- (avgio)
DRV - [2008/04/13 19:11:56 | 000,002,304 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ndisdrv.sys -- (ndisdrv)
DRV - [2008/04/13 13:45:29 | 000,010,624 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\gameenum.sys -- (gameenum)
DRV - [2007/11/13 05:25:53 | 000,020,480 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys -- (Secdrv)
DRV - [2007/09/01 05:58:00 | 000,020,496 | ---- | M] (Avanquest Software USA, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avanquest\Fix-It\MailScan.sys -- (MailScan)
DRV - [2007/08/31 12:36:12 | 000,199,440 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Inc.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avanquest\Fix-It\tmxpflt.sys -- (tmxpflt)
DRV - [2007/08/31 12:36:12 | 000,032,528 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Inc.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avanquest\Fix-It\tmpreflt.sys -- (tmpreflt)
DRV - [2007/08/31 12:36:10 | 001,052,472 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Inc.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avanquest\Fix-It\Vsapint.sys -- (Vsapint)
DRV - [2007/04/09 09:56:22 | 000,021,248 | ---- | M] (LG Electronics Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lgusbdiag.sys -- (UsbDiag)
DRV - [2007/04/09 09:55:08 | 000,022,912 | ---- | M] (LG Electronics Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lgusbmodem.sys -- (USBModem)
DRV - [2007/04/09 09:53:24 | 000,012,672 | ---- | M] (LG Electronics Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lgusbbus.sys -- (usbbus)
DRV - [2006/02/23 08:49:13 | 000,010,344 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\symlcbrd.sys -- (symlcbrd)
DRV - [2004/03/15 01:04:00 | 000,100,597 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudfa.sys -- (tfsnudfa)
DRV - [2004/03/15 01:04:00 | 000,098,580 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudf.sys -- (tfsnudf)
DRV - [2004/03/15 01:04:00 | 000,085,972 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnifs.sys -- (tfsnifs)
DRV - [2004/03/15 01:04:00 | 000,034,837 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsncofs.sys -- (tfsncofs)
DRV - [2004/03/15 01:04:00 | 000,025,685 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnboio.sys -- (tfsnboio)
DRV - [2004/03/15 01:04:00 | 000,014,229 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnopio.sys -- (tfsnopio)
DRV - [2004/03/15 01:04:00 | 000,006,357 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnpool.sys -- (tfsnpool)
DRV - [2004/03/15 01:04:00 | 000,004,117 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndrct.sys -- (tfsndrct)
DRV - [2004/03/15 01:04:00 | 000,002,233 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndres.sys -- (tfsndres)
DRV - [2004/03/03 02:02:00 | 000,020,176 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys -- (PxHelp20)
DRV - [2004/02/27 02:56:00 | 000,040,480 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvnddm.sys -- (drvnddm)
DRV - [2004/02/13 03:21:00 | 000,086,160 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys -- (drvmcdb)
DRV - [2004/01/14 19:18:16 | 000,005,621 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys -- (sscdbhk5)
DRV - [2004/01/14 19:18:04 | 000,023,219 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssrtln.sys -- (ssrtln)
DRV - [2003/11/03 13:46:00 | 001,330,940 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys -- (nv)
DRV - [2003/08/14 10:58:12 | 001,296,384 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\P16X.sys -- (P16X) Creative SB Live! Series (WDM)
DRV - [2003/07/16 15:42:18 | 000,017,792 | ---- | M] (Parallel Technologies, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys -- (Ptilink)
DRV - [2003/03/04 12:56:26 | 000,145,408 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\e100b325.sys -- (E100B) Intel(R)
DRV - [2001/08/22 08:42:58 | 000,013,632 | ---- | M] (Dell Computer Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\OMCI.SYS -- (OMCI)
DRV - [1999/12/17 01:00:00 | 000,006,752 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PFMODNT.SYS -- (PfModNT)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = ;*.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.yahoo.com"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {b9db16a4-6edc-47ec-a1f4-b86292ed211d}:4.6.5
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: jqs@sun.com:1.0

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/02/02 22:14:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/02/02 22:14:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2010/01/29 04:44:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2010/01/29 04:44:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions\mozswing@mozswing.org
[2010/02/01 23:10:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\sou61rja.default\extensions
[2009/12/21 03:27:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (DownloadHelper) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\sou61rja.default\extensions\{b9db16a4-6edc-47ec-a1f4-b86292ed211d}
[2009/12/20 23:41:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions

O1 HOSTS File: ([2009/12/18 13:43:09 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class) - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (&Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll ()
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Yahoo! Toolbar) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (no name) - {C4069E3A-68F1-403E-B40E-20066696354B} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {0B53EAC3-8D69-4B9E-9B19-A37C9A5676A7} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar.dll ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe ARM] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avgnt] C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira GmbH)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Dell AIO Printer A920] C:\Program Files\Dell AIO Printer A920\dlbkbmgr.exe (Dell Computer Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [diagent] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\Diagnostics\diagent.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe (Sonic Solutions)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [iTunesHelper] C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [masqform.exe] C:\Program Files\PureEdge\Viewer 6.0\masqform.exe (PureEdge Solutions Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [QuickTime Task] C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Symantec PIF AlertEng] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PifSvc.exe (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Ulead AutoDetector] C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Explorer 8.0 SE Basic\monitor.exe (Ulead Systems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Ulead Photo Express Calendar Checker] C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 5 SE\CalCheck.exe (Ulead Systems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [VirusScannerPro] C:\Program Files\Avanquest\Fix-It\MemCheck.exe (Avanquest Software USA, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Windows Defender] C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe (Google Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\LimeWire On Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe (Lime Wire, LLC)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common [2007/04/25 14:36:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common [2007/04/25 14:36:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common [2007/04/25 14:36:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common [2007/04/25 14:36:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
O9 - Extra Button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O15 - HKLM\..Trusted Domains: 1 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: ([]msn in My Computer)
O16 - DPF: {22492231-AEF0-49FC-9180-CE8969AB1273} http://download.sp.f-secure.com/ols/f-secure-rtm/resources/fslauncher.cab (F-Secure Online Scanner Launcher)
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll (YInstStarter Class)
O16 - DPF: {32505657-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/A/9/0A9F8B32-9F8C-4D74-A130-E4CAB36EB01F/wmvadvd.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {33564D57-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} http://download.microsoft.com/download/D/0/D/D0DD87DA-994F-4334-8B55-AF2E4D98ED0C/wmv9dmo.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/download/scanner/wlscbase8942.cab (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module)
O16 - DPF: {6A344D34-5231-452A-8A57-D064AC9B7862} https://webdl.symantec.com/activex/symdlmgr.cab (Symantec Download Manager)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {B020B534-4AA2-4B99-BD6D-5F6EE286DF5C} https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/2h/www.symantecstore.com/v2.0-img/operations/symbizpr/xcontrol/SymDlBrg.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.254
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {091EB208-39DD-417D-A5DD-7E2C2D8FB9CB} - C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpShHook.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/02/22 19:44:10 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O33 - MountPoints2\{f1d69438-c019-11dd-b775-000cf1f97e6d}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{f1d69438-c019-11dd-b775-000cf1f97e6d}\Shell\AutoRun - "" = Auto&Play
O33 - MountPoints2\{f1d69438-c019-11dd-b775-000cf1f97e6d}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = F:\LaunchU3.exe -- File not found
O33 - MountPoints2\{f1d69439-c019-11dd-b775-000cf1f97e6d}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = BOOTEX\thumbcache_131.exe
O33 - MountPoints2\{f1d69439-c019-11dd-b775-000cf1f97e6d}\Shell\explore\command - "" = BOOTEX/thumbcache_131.exe
O33 - MountPoints2\{f1d69439-c019-11dd-b775-000cf1f97e6d}\Shell\open\command - "" = .////BOOTEX/thumbcache_131.exe
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/02/02 22:16:57 | 000,107,368 | ---- | C] (GEAR Software Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\GEARAspi.dll
[2010/02/02 22:16:57 | 000,026,600 | ---- | C] (GEAR Software Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys
[2010/02/02 22:15:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\iPod
[2010/02/02 22:15:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\iTunes
[2010/02/02 22:15:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{755AC846-7372-4AC8-8550-C52491DAA8BD}
[2010/02/02 22:15:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour
[2010/02/02 22:13:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
[2010/02/02 22:12:17 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Config.Msi
[2010/02/02 22:10:08 | 002,065,696 | ---- | C] (Apple, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\usbaaplrc.dll
[2010/02/02 22:10:08 | 000,040,448 | ---- | C] (Apple, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\usbaapl.sys
[2010/02/02 22:08:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
[2010/02/02 22:02:47 | 098,180,904 | ---- | C] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe
[2010/02/01 23:26:32 | 000,548,864 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/01/30 19:51:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\NCH Software
[2010/01/30 00:10:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop\Ringtones
[2010/01/30 00:09:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound
[2010/01/30 00:09:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound
[2010/01/30 00:09:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound
[2010/01/29 04:44:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\My Documents\LimeWire
[2010/01/29 04:43:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Application Data\LimeWire
[2010/01/26 02:55:37 | 000,013,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bulltlp3.sys
[2010/01/26 02:55:36 | 000,031,529 | ---- | C] (BreezeCOM) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brzwlan.sys
[2010/01/26 02:55:35 | 000,011,008 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brusbmdm.sys
[2010/01/26 02:55:35 | 000,010,368 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brusbscn.sys
[2010/01/26 02:55:34 | 000,060,416 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brserwdm.sys
[2010/01/26 02:55:34 | 000,009,728 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brserif.dll
[2010/01/26 02:55:33 | 000,039,552 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brparwdm.sys
[2010/01/26 02:55:33 | 000,005,120 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries,Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brscnrsm.dll
[2010/01/26 02:55:32 | 000,041,472 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brmfusb.dll
[2010/01/26 02:55:32 | 000,003,168 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brparimg.sys
[2010/01/26 02:55:31 | 000,032,256 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brmfrsmg.exe
[2010/01/26 02:55:31 | 000,029,696 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brmflpt.dll
[2010/01/26 02:55:30 | 000,081,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brmfcwia.dll
[2010/01/26 02:55:30 | 000,015,360 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brmfbidi.dll
[2010/01/26 02:55:29 | 000,012,160 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brfiltlo.sys
[2010/01/26 02:55:29 | 000,003,968 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brfiltup.sys
[2010/01/26 02:55:28 | 000,012,800 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brevif.dll
[2010/01/26 02:55:28 | 000,002,944 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brfilt.sys
[2010/01/26 02:55:27 | 000,019,456 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brbidiif.dll
[2010/01/26 02:55:27 | 000,009,728 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brcoinst.dll
[2010/01/26 02:55:23 | 000,102,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\binlsvc.dll
[2010/01/26 02:53:19 | 000,011,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bdasup.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:18 | 000,871,388 | ---- | C] (BCM) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bcmdm.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:18 | 000,018,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bdaplgin.ax
[2010/01/26 02:53:17 | 000,054,271 | ---- | C] (Broadcom Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bcm42xx5.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:17 | 000,026,568 | ---- | C] (Broadcom Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bcm4e5.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:16 | 000,066,557 | ---- | C] (Broadcom Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bcm42u.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:15 | 000,036,128 | ---- | C] (3Dfx Interactive, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\banshee.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:15 | 000,014,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\battc.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:14 | 000,342,336 | ---- | C] (3Dfx Interactive, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\banshee.dll
[2010/01/26 02:53:14 | 000,096,640 | ---- | C] (Broadcom Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\b57xp32.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:14 | 000,089,952 | ---- | C] (AVM GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\b1cbase.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:13 | 000,036,992 | ---- | C] (Aztech Systems Ltd) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\aztw2320.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:12 | 000,144,384 | ---- | C] (AVM GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\avmenum.dll
[2010/01/26 02:53:12 | 000,037,568 | ---- | C] (AVM GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\avmwan.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:11 | 000,087,552 | ---- | C] (AVM GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\avmcoxp.dll
[2010/01/26 02:53:10 | 000,036,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\avcaudio.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:10 | 000,013,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\avcstrm.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:09 | 000,038,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\avc.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:03 | 000,070,528 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atiragem.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:02 | 000,104,832 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atiraged.dll
[2010/01/26 02:53:01 | 000,281,600 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atimtai.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:01 | 000,075,136 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atimpae.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:00 | 000,289,664 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atimpab.sys
[2010/01/26 02:52:59 | 000,268,160 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atidvai.dll
[2010/01/26 02:52:59 | 000,037,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atievxx.exe
[2010/01/26 02:52:58 | 000,382,592 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atidrab.dll
[2010/01/26 02:52:58 | 000,137,216 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atidrae.dll
[2010/01/26 02:52:55 | 000,096,128 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ati.dll
[2010/01/26 02:52:55 | 000,077,568 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ati.sys
[2010/01/26 02:52:54 | 000,097,354 | ---- | C] (Bay Networks, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\aspndis3.sys
[2010/01/26 02:52:53 | 000,026,496 | ---- | C] (Advanced System Products, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\asc.sys
[2010/01/26 02:52:53 | 000,022,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\asc3350p.sys
[2010/01/26 02:52:53 | 000,014,848 | ---- | C] (Advanced System Products, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\asc3550.sys
[2010/01/26 01:19:57 | 000,006,272 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\apmbatt.sys
[2010/01/26 01:19:56 | 000,036,224 | ---- | C] (ADMtek Incorporated.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\an983.sys
[2010/01/26 01:19:43 | 000,012,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\amsint.sys
[2010/01/26 01:19:42 | 000,016,969 | ---- | C] (AmbiCom, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\amb8002.sys
[2010/01/26 01:19:41 | 000,027,678 | ---- | C] (Acer Laboratories Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ali5261.sys
[2010/01/26 01:19:41 | 000,026,624 | ---- | C] (Acer Laboratories Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\alifir.sys
[2010/01/26 01:19:41 | 000,005,248 | ---- | C] (Acer Laboratories Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\aliide.sys
[2010/01/26 01:19:40 | 000,056,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\aic78xx.sys
[2010/01/26 01:19:40 | 000,055,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\aic78u2.sys
[2010/01/26 01:19:39 | 000,012,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\aha154x.sys
[2010/01/26 01:19:35 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agcgauge.ax
[2010/01/26 00:27:26 | 000,101,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\adpu160m.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:26 | 000,046,112 | ---- | C] (Adaptec, Inc ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\adptsf50.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:25 | 000,747,392 | ---- | C] (Aureal, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\adm8830.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:25 | 000,010,880 | ---- | C] (Aureal, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\admjoy.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:24 | 000,584,448 | ---- | C] (Aureal, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\adm8810.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:24 | 000,553,984 | ---- | C] (Aureal, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\adm8820.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:24 | 000,020,160 | ---- | C] (ADMtek Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\adm8511.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:23 | 000,007,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\adicvls.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:22 | 000,084,480 | ---- | C] (VIA Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ac97via.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:22 | 000,061,440 | ---- | C] (Color Flatbed Scanner) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\acerscad.dll
[2010/01/26 00:27:21 | 000,297,728 | ---- | C] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ac97sis.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:21 | 000,096,256 | ---- | C] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ac97intc.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:20 | 000,462,848 | ---- | C] (Aureal Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\a3dapi.dll
[2010/01/26 00:27:20 | 000,231,552 | ---- | C] (Acer Laboratories Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ac97ali.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:20 | 000,023,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\abp480n5.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:19 | 000,048,128 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\61883.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:19 | 000,038,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\8514a.dll
[2010/01/26 00:27:18 | 000,689,216 | ---- | C] (3dfx Interactive, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\3dfxvs.dll
[2010/01/26 00:27:18 | 000,148,352 | ---- | C] (3dfx Interactive, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\3dfxvsm.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:18 | 000,012,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\4mmdat.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:17 | 000,762,780 | ---- | C] (3Com, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\3cwmcru.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:17 | 000,011,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\1394vdbg.sys
[2010/01/26 00:27:16 | 000,053,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\1394bus.sys
[2010/01/26 00:26:41 | 000,066,048 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\s3legacy.dll
[2010/01/26 00:26:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\LastGood
[2010/01/21 16:02:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
[2010/01/21 16:00:32 | 000,000,000 | --SD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Microsoft
[2010/01/21 15:55:49 | 000,016,760 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\spmsg.dll
[2010/01/21 15:55:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect 2
[2010/01/21 15:53:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\UMDF
[2010/01/21 15:48:38 | 000,022,912 | ---- | C] (LG Electronics Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\lgusbmodem.sys
[2010/01/21 15:48:38 | 000,021,248 | ---- | C] (LG Electronics Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\lgusbdiag.sys
[2010/01/21 15:48:38 | 000,012,672 | ---- | C] (LG Electronics Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\lgusbbus.sys
[2010/01/21 15:48:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\LG Electronics
[2010/01/21 15:45:11 | 001,471,400 | ---- | C] (LG Electronics ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop\LGUSBModemDriver_WHQL_Eng_Ver_4.8.1.exe
[2010/01/21 03:00:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009/12/12 23:00:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Adobe
[2009/04/25 13:11:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Avanquest
[2007/09/29 06:05:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Apple
[2006/02/22 20:25:50 | 000,065,536 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\A3d.dll
[2006/02/22 19:51:01 | 000,000,000 | --SD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Microsoft
[6 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[54 C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp -> ]
[25 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/02/03 00:34:29 | 003,670,016 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\NTUSER.DAT
[2010/02/02 22:17:01 | 000,001,804 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
[2010/02/02 22:13:46 | 000,001,604 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\QuickTime Player.lnk
[2010/02/02 22:06:45 | 098,180,904 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe
[2010/02/02 01:32:10 | 000,000,330 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\MP Scheduled Scan.job
[2010/02/02 00:01:24 | 000,176,128 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/02/01 23:26:40 | 000,548,864 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/01/30 00:09:17 | 000,000,802 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Switch Sound File Converter.lnk
[2010/01/29 04:44:28 | 000,001,536 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\LimeWire On Startup.lnk
[2010/01/29 04:42:10 | 000,001,578 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop\LimeWire 5.4.6.lnk
[2010/01/26 00:25:25 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2010/01/26 00:21:11 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/01/26 00:21:05 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2010/01/26 00:20:11 | 000,000,278 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\ntuser.ini
[2010/01/22 03:02:32 | 000,001,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2010/01/21 16:02:05 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\UMDF\Msft_User_WpdMtpDr_01_00_00.Wdf
[2010/01/21 15:59:31 | 000,023,392 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nscompat.tlb
[2010/01/21 15:59:31 | 000,016,832 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\amcompat.tlb
[2010/01/21 15:55:39 | 000,000,642 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2010/01/21 15:54:39 | 000,316,640 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WMSysPr9.prx
[2010/01/21 15:53:43 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\UMDF\MsftWdf_user_01_00_00.Wdf
[2010/01/21 15:45:13 | 001,471,400 | ---- | M] (LG Electronics ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop\LGUSBModemDriver_WHQL_Eng_Ver_4.8.1.exe
[2010/01/14 11:12:06 | 000,181,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MpSigStub.exe
[2010/01/05 05:00:29 | 000,832,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wininet.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:28 | 001,168,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\urlmon.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:28 | 000,671,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mstime.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:28 | 000,671,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mstime.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:28 | 000,233,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\webcheck.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:28 | 000,105,984 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\url.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:28 | 000,105,984 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\url.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:28 | 000,102,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\occache.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:28 | 000,044,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\pngfilt.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:28 | 000,044,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pngfilt.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:27 | 000,477,696 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mshtmled.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:27 | 000,193,024 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msrating.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:27 | 000,193,024 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msrating.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:26 | 003,599,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mshtml.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:25 | 000,052,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msfeedsbs.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:25 | 000,052,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msfeedsbs.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:24 | 001,830,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\inetcpl.cpl
[2010/01/05 05:00:24 | 001,830,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\inetcpl.cpl
[2010/01/05 05:00:24 | 000,459,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msfeeds.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:24 | 000,459,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msfeeds.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:24 | 000,268,288 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iertutil.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:24 | 000,192,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\iepeers.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:24 | 000,192,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iepeers.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:24 | 000,044,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\iernonce.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:24 | 000,044,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iernonce.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:24 | 000,027,648 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\jsproxy.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:24 | 000,027,648 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\jsproxy.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:23 | 006,067,200 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ieframe.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:21 | 000,385,024 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\iedkcs32.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:21 | 000,385,024 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iedkcs32.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:21 | 000,380,928 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ieapfltr.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:21 | 000,380,928 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ieapfltr.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:21 | 000,230,400 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ieaksie.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:21 | 000,230,400 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ieaksie.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:21 | 000,214,528 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dxtrans.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:21 | 000,214,528 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dxtrans.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:21 | 000,153,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ieakeng.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:21 | 000,153,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ieakeng.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:21 | 000,133,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\extmgr.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:21 | 000,078,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ieencode.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:21 | 000,078,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ieencode.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:21 | 000,063,488 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icardie.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:20 | 000,347,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dxtmsft.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:20 | 000,347,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dxtmsft.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:20 | 000,124,928 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\advpack.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:20 | 000,124,928 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\advpack.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:20 | 000,017,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\corpol.dll
[2010/01/05 05:00:20 | 000,017,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\corpol.dll
[6 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[54 C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp -> ]
[25 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/02/02 22:17:01 | 000,001,804 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
[2010/02/02 22:13:46 | 000,001,604 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\QuickTime Player.lnk
[2010/01/30 00:09:17 | 000,000,802 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Switch Sound File Converter.lnk
[2010/01/29 04:44:28 | 000,001,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\LimeWire On Startup.lnk
[2010/01/29 04:42:10 | 000,001,578 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Desktop\LimeWire 5.4.6.lnk
[2010/01/26 02:53:07 | 000,023,552 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atixbar.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:06 | 000,026,624 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ativxbar.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:06 | 000,019,456 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ativttxx.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:05 | 000,017,152 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atitvsnd.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:05 | 000,009,472 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ativmdcd.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:04 | 000,026,880 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atirtsnd.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:04 | 000,017,152 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atitunep.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:03 | 000,049,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atirtcap.sys
[2010/01/26 02:53:02 | 000,010,240 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atipcxxx.sys
[2010/01/26 02:52:57 | 000,046,464 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atibt829.sys
[2010/01/21 16:02:05 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\UMDF\Msft_User_WpdMtpDr_01_00_00.Wdf
[2010/01/21 15:53:43 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\UMDF\MsftWdf_user_01_00_00.Wdf
[2009/04/26 20:35:06 | 000,000,041 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\.zreglib
[2009/01/13 15:28:53 | 000,027,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AVSredirect.dll
[2008/10/20 11:42:23 | 000,765,952 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvidcore.dll
[2008/10/20 11:42:23 | 000,383,238 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\libmp3lame-0.dll
[2007/10/22 15:16:08 | 000,176,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Anthony\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2007/02/15 15:45:54 | 000,001,372 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QTSBandwidthCache
[2006/07/13 16:35:28 | 000,000,071 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\pex.INI
[2006/07/13 16:16:31 | 000,000,186 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Ulead32.ini
[2006/03/16 22:06:06 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PureEdgeAPI.ini
[2006/03/16 22:06:04 | 000,167,936 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSQOLE.DLL
[2006/02/24 12:39:18 | 000,000,041 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\lexstat.ini
[2006/02/23 10:00:57 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2006/02/22 20:40:11 | 000,000,385 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\dellstat.ini
[2006/02/22 20:39:57 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlbkvs.dll
[2006/02/22 20:39:34 | 000,000,255 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlbkcoin.ini
[2006/02/22 20:34:17 | 000,000,138 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2006/02/22 20:26:36 | 000,000,231 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\AC3API.INI
[2006/02/22 20:25:50 | 000,002,158 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\P16X.ini
[2006/02/22 20:25:50 | 000,000,026 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctzapxx.ini
[2006/02/22 20:25:49 | 000,047,616 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\P16X.dll
[2006/02/22 20:25:47 | 000,002,572 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MIXDEF.INI
[2006/02/22 20:25:46 | 000,000,064 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\P16x.ini
[2006/02/22 20:24:57 | 000,000,245 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SBWIN.INI
[2006/02/22 20:15:29 | 000,012,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\e100bmsg.dll
[2004/03/26 17:59:22 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\px.ini
[2003/07/16 15:33:33 | 000,002,304 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ndisdrv.sys
[2003/01/07 15:05:08 | 000,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OUTLPERF.INI

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 185 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:DFC5A2B2
@Alternate Data Stream - 114 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:A8ADE5D8
< End of report >

more_horiz
Please download the latest version of Kaspersky GetSystemInfo (GSI) from Kaspersky.fr and save it to your Desktop.
  • Please close all other applications running on your system.
  • Please double click GetSystemInfo.exe to open it.
  • Click the Settings button.
  • Set it to Maximum
  • IMPORTANT! Then please click Customize - choose Driver / Ports tab and
  • Uncheck Scan Ports.
  • Click Create Report to run it.
  • It will create a zip folder called GetSystemInfo_XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.zip on your Desktop. Please upload the folder to Kaspersky GSI Parser and click the Submit button.

Please copy and paste the url of the GSI Parser report (not the log) in your next reply.

more_horiz
here is the url for the GSI report

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file=e9dc744d5ed399e580a3752fc7382f55

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum